Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

^^^keep trying at the times above 4:19 pm pst - 4:26pm pst you will get one. start refreshing at 4:15 or so....

I got the e-mail on both my pairs as well.

Says about 4 weeks for them to come...

Originally Posted by 1lov2thosewitshoes

Not to hate....but to hate lol, i seriously dont know how you all are getting "a" pair let alone multiple? LOL I dual paged that +$* and all! Man i want a pair, hope nike doesnt throw us a mean curve ball come the 1st with the specific color/fabric. Got some nice line ups ready in the locker.
ohwell.gif

either people are idiots and getting themselves into mass amounts of debt buying shoes, or they can afford it.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

my order date was 01/02/2009...got my confirmation today and it said i should be receiving them within 4 weeks...
so you have the Carpe and are getting an ID. Which others are you planning on buying?

I have the venoms with the bag too(that i won't wear) and then I am going to get the white/black/purples and MPLS too....that will be enough....

nice you're gonna have a cool little set. you got ahold of some Venoms huh? nicely done, I'm still holding out hope for a pair of Venoms myself.

^^^keep trying at the times above 4:19 pm pst - 4:26pm pst you will get one. start refreshing at 4:15 or so....

Must have threw some magic my way?!? Made it happen today!
smile.gif

i got a pair in my cart, but I'm considering passing for now. I want the Carpe Diem IVs.

per sneakerfiles...chaos will be out on the 10th @ HOH LA,then on the 17th @ HOH NYC/CHI.....goodluck to everybody......get me a SZ 12...anybody....

It's not that I can't think of a colorway, it's that I can't think of a colorway within the restrictions of NikeID that are better than theDiems.

Yo..I got a question for anyone...after Feb, they going to have the Kobe IV id as GR. Whats the difference from those to these exclusive ones?????

Originally Posted by tuan112

Yo..I got a question for anyone...after Feb, they going to have the Kobe IV id as GR. Whats the difference from those to these exclusive ones?????

nothing, they might have different color options though.

You can wait, but if you can be on at the right time, I don't know why you wouldn't get them now.

Originally Posted by Wings90

You can wait, but if you can be on at the right time, I don't know why you wouldn't get them now.

Exactly! Why take a chance at the color options or material options being reduced?

tuan112 wrote:

there are no exclusive zkiv iD. from what was explained earlier, the only "difference" between now and feb 01 is the "24 pair max" beingordered per day; come feb 01, zkiv iD will be able to ordered throughout the day. there has been news about more colors or materials being added or subtractedfrom what's available now. some may be wishing there will be, but that's purely speculation.

yo my team colors are home- white with purple/gold accents. away purple with black/gold accents.
gonna do two pairs but dont want it too close to the grs that are coming out..maybe closer to pes...anybody got some ideas?

Originally Posted by BELLOBLOCK

yo my team colors are home- white with purple/gold accents. away purple with black/gold accents.
gonna do two pairs but dont want it too close to the grs that are coming out..maybe closer to pes...anybody got some ideas?

smile.gif

Glad to hear it....great job.

smile.gif

Thought I'd share my creation with the board. Subtle changes to those posted before but close enough to those beloved Hyperdunks i couldnt cop last season
pimp.gif

2372542e8680fc0c49677741ac3172345da3d98.pjpg

smile.gif

it did work for me yesterday 7:19pm EST , I ordered two pairs , keep refreshing!!!

I think if you can get them now, you'll be good. They're proposing a 4-week wait on receipt of the IDs.

If you wait until 2.1.09, I'm sure more than 24 will be sold on a daily basis, and the wait time is probably going to increase to 6 weeks. So you'relooking at not getting them until the middle of March. That's three months from now, so why not try when you can.

ALCS

i think that Kobe should pick his favorite design made by someone in nikeid and release 24 pairs +1 to the designer....that would be cool...

Back
Top Bottom