Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

Originally Posted by JAM2983

Just got another one, went with the Xmas color way.

Same here man, the christmas colorway is real smooth in my opinion. I threw the ankle ins on the iD in honor of the commercial..haha. I also thought a cool pair would be the blacktoe colorway with the iD "BANNED" on the side like from the orignal 1 commercial..
...anyways nice pick up!
Haha, I got the exact same thing.
Looking forward to seeing it in person.

well its that hour again...whos trying to get em? mugen are you going after #8 tonight...haha
laugh.gif
...nope. There aren't anymore CW's that I wantright now. Havent decided if I'm going to pick up the x-mas CW though. I was busy watching the playoffs and thought I'd give NT'ers a better chancetoday.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

What kind of jobs/degrees do ALL of you guys have that allow you all to spend A LOT of money on sneakers? Im in college trying to get a BS in Civil Engineering and Im befuddled about how A LOT of people on NIKETALK spend money on shoes.
I have been wanting to know this myself,but didn't want to be called a hater.

I was just messing around with nike iD and their custom shirts.... any opinions?
This one ain't bad. The front of the short sleeve shirt I just couldn't rock.

yeah nike limits the heck out of the front...i figure just a yellow swoosh would be what i settle on

How long do ids take to be shipped? If anyone got theirs already, please post pictures.

Originally Posted by tuan112

How long do ids take to be shipped? If anyone got theirs already, please post pictures.
The first orders said 6 weeks but the orders recently say 8 weeks. I dont think we will see anyones ID's for a while.

mugen, im sure you've seen the kobe apparel..what do you think of the hoodie...i believe its the one he's wearing in the commercial

mugen, im sure you've seen the kobe apparel..what do you think of the hoodie...i believe its the one he's wearing in the commercial

The Kobe Mania hoodie? I have one on order and it should be here next week.
smile.gif

bad news! I just mildly SPRAINED my ankle playin in the Kobe IV today . I'll be fine though, still gonna play in them because they feel great.

Will someone please post pics of the official Christmas pair? There are a few pairs in the templates on NIKEid that look like it, but I'm not sure whichone is the official one that many of you guys ordered.

bad news! I just mildly SPRAINED my ankle playin in the Kobe IV today . I'll be fine though, still gonna play in them because they feel great.

Do you think it would have been prevented with a high top shoe? or was it a sprain that most likely would have happened with any shoe?

you can't do an identical christmas id. the whole christmas id that frobe and ariza wore are full smooth yellow patent leather minus the fly wire panel(toe box, front and collar). the patent leather on iD is snake skin print (wack imo). the template on iD is the closest you'll get to the christmas pair.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Do you think it would have been prevented with a high top shoe? or was it a sprain that most likely would have happened with any shoe?

You'll mess up an ankle if you roll it or have someone land on it the wrong way in any cut shoe...
I fractured mine playing in some VC Shox,
still waiting on it to heal.
I miss hoopin, best wishes on healing MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Will someone please post pics of the official Christmas pair? There are a few pairs in the templates on NIKEid that look like it, but I'm not sure which one is the official one that many of you guys ordered.

Not mine. But here ya go.
Trevor Ariza game worn ZK4s xmas edition

did you land on someones foot? give some more details...

i played in my carpe diems on Friday for two hours without any problems, was a little nervous to start but after a few minutes the comfort and additional anklemobility felt really nice.... Kobe did say you would be a little quicker and jump a little higher with the lighter shoe, but i think its because you foot isable to move more freely.

broke my ankle and fibula playing in 18's. and they're higher than the IV's. i don't think ankle injuries have anything to do with height ofankle support. my humble opinion though.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

You'll mess up an ankle if you roll it or have someone land on it the wrong way in any cut shoe...
I fractured mine playing in some VC Shox,
still waiting on it to heal.
I miss hoopin, best wishes on healing MONTEMEX3

yeah I was asking cause if he landed on someones foot the chances to sprain an ankle is good with any shoe.

Back
Top Bottom