Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

3168691812_1f8d5a08da_o.gif

pimp.gif

Went on at 4:20 Pacific time...can't seem to get a pair in my cart. Any help???? Edit: Nevermind...they went on at around 4:27. lol...damn I'mimpatient

Was able to get 7 more today but they were for another NT'er.

They showed up later than usual 4:26 PST today. I originally thought I missed it.

i have a feeling that i will be returning one of my orders. i checked my design and i originally selected a clear sole, but seeing how the clear sole looks, idon't think it'll look good on the shoe. i wish that i would've chosen white. oh well, i'm not goin to lose any sleep over it.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Went on at 4:20 Pacific time...can't seem to get a pair in my cart. Any help???? Edit: Nevermind...they went on at around 4:27. lol...damn I'm impatient

Congrats!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Went on at 4:20 Pacific time...can't seem to get a pair in my cart. Any help???? Edit: Nevermind...they went on at around 4:27. lol...damn I'm impatient

Congrats!

I didn't buy. I'm gonna wait a few weeks and see if I still want a pair then.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

bad news! I just mildly SPRAINED my ankle playin in the Kobe IV today . I'll be fine though, still gonna play in them because they feel great.

Do you think it would have been prevented with a high top shoe? or was it a sprain that most likely would have happened with any shoe?

You'll mess up an ankle if you roll it or have someone land on it the wrong way in any cut shoe...
I fractured mine playing in some VC Shox,
still waiting on it to heal.
I miss hoopin, best wishes on healing MONTEMEX3

yeah I was asking cause if he landed on someones foot the chances to sprain an ankle is good with any shoe.

Yep. Traction and lateral support (outriggers) mean more to me than the cut of the shoe. No matter how high the shoe, if its not stable, you are messing upyour ankle. Lateral outriggers and good traction have saved me numerous times.

^^^^I don't have any creativity whatsoever, so I used the so called "x-mas template" but added the reptile patent on the toe. I noticed when myorder processed that the finished product has been stretched to 8 weeks instead of the typical 4-6 weeks.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^I don't have any creativity whatsoever, so I used the so called "x-mas template" but added the reptile patent on the toe. I noticed when my order processed that the finished product has been stretched to 8 weeks instead of the typical 4-6 weeks.

lol at you guys not being able to come up with a good cw. I just put together the colors I like the best and want on a shoe and it came out pretty well. Ididn't buy an ID though I got the mpls and am still holding out hope for a venom....

^^^^I don't have any creativity whatsoever, so I used the so called "x-mas template" but added the reptile patent on the toe. I noticed when my order processed that the finished product has been stretched to 8 weeks instead of the typical 4-6 weeks.

lol at you guys not being able to come up with a good cw. I just put together the colors I like the best and want on a shoe and it came out pretty well. I didn't buy an ID though I got the mpls and am still holding out hope for a venom....
I didn't say I couldn't come up with a good CW's, but after a while it just becomes Bape-*%!. Besides, I try to to stick with theCW's or comes close to what Kobe actually wears.

There are so many differrent CW's people have posted in this thread. Use those as a base if you dont like them as is. Just buy what you like.

Just received my "Manufacturing in Process" e-mail for 2 of my pairs today.
Mugen, what was the approximate time frame between creating/paying for your pairs and receiving a "manufacturing" email?
I'm aware the time frame after that is approximately four to six weeks.

my order date was 01/02/2009...got my confirmation today and it said i should be receiving them within 4 weeks...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Mugen, what was the approximate time frame between creating/paying for your pairs and receiving a "manufacturing" email?
My order date was 12/31 & the "manufacturing" e-mail was received today. I think it's typically 4-5 days but with the holidaymine was delayed a bit.

Like jmizzo's, my e-mail states, "Most orders will be received within 4 weeks".

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

My order date was 12/31 & the "manufacturing" e-mail was received today. I think it's typically 4-5 days but with the holiday mine was delayed a bit.

Like jmizzo's, my e-mail states, "Most orders will be received within 4 weeks".
Thanks Jmizzo & Mugen. I'll keep an eye out in the coming days ...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

my order date was 01/02/2009...got my confirmation today and it said i should be receiving them within 4 weeks...
so you have the Carpe and are getting an ID. Which others are you planning on buying?

I ordered my iD on 1/2 and received the "Your NikeID Order Has Been Started" e-mail today.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

so you have the Carpe and are getting an ID. Which others are you planning on buying?

I have the venoms with the bag too(that i won't wear) and then I am going to get the white/black/purples and MPLS too....that will be enough....

Not to hate....but to hate lol, i seriously dont know how you all are getting "a" pair let alone multiple? LOL I dual paged that +$* and all! Man iwant a pair, hope nike doesnt throw us a mean curve ball come the 1st with the specific color/fabric. Got some nice line ups ready in the locker.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom