Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Those are pretty fresh. Have that blacktoe AJ I feel to them.

Igotthatfire, How long did it take you to get them from the time you placed the order?

Thanks, Zero.
I created/ordered my pairs on January 2nd and received them on the 28th.
smokin.gif
service, if you ask me.

nice Fire, I like the option you chose on the toe, no snake skin crap, also nothing cheesy written on the collar, good work.

Hells yeah order placed. Hopefully in 6 weeks I will be looking at my 2 personalized Kobe IV ID's.
smile.gif

thanks vinsanity, I dono the lingo very well, I'm old.
I just said that because I received email today saying they have plenty.
limited, unlimited, FSR, GR, QS, does anybody have an abbreviation xcel sheet???

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Yup!

I called them and this girl I got was like "Some ID's do get through but are then up to a second wellness group" then, there is no set word to describe why they cancel but she said it was not "kid friendly"

I then explained that I knew of my ID being somewhat.......somewhat objective but I have a blue pair of sneakers to play ball in. That did not work. She asked what I wrote and I said "blueballs".

She spit her drink out on the other end and put me on hold. She came back and said there is nothing I can do except re-order them right now (it was 9:30 and the sneakers were bought at 7:40)

I said they are randomly sold and probably will not be able to be lucky again. She put me on hold again and told me I will not get the shoes have a good night. I posted the email for you guys so you know I am not getting them and I posted my BLUEBALLS to show everyone.

Just learn from my stupidity. NO SENSE OF HUMOR AT THE SWOOSH. lol. Like I said, oh well. I will keep trying.
I tried to put +#!#$# on mine(my last name)but no way.I just said screw it and bought a regular pair.

Got through today. Black upper, white bottom and fw and id, clear front, black nubuck tongue, black snake toe. I don't get too much into all the colors onIDs. Simple, and HOPEFULLY clean. We shall see in a few weeks...

Its up right now.. Was just messing around and it has the add to car lit up in orange.. go get it

Heres two pairs that I made. Haven't pulled the trigger on either pairs, still waitin for my Christmas day's to come in.

815367cb43cd12d1aee0b912e1746374ee941ae2.jpg

28b26b447b10ead3b6ced960e8981a4e60ed1798.jpg

59b16f4d1ea7bbed67c2afbd45f0112bdec0b168.jpg

ordered them the 6th, came the 22nd. they're my school colors. pics were taken after 1 game. the most comfortable shoe i've ever worn.

so if I got the manufacturing email this morning, ordered two days ago...what day do you guys predict I will get them in?

thanks

I got mine this morning too. I think they will probably arrive the first week of March. Maybe last week of Feb if we're lucky.

"mel0nhead, is the signature on the heel of yours grey or green? it looks kinda green in the pics... "

its gray..but it does look green in the pics =P

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but does the left shoe of the id's have Kobe's signature or not? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom