Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

IMG_20200104_104841_871.jpg

Finally played in these this morning. Felt good for a 2 hour run. Cushion bouncy, soft and padded around the collar and heel and sturdy everywhere else.

IMG_20200104_104841_871.jpg

Finally played in these this morning. Felt good for a 2 hour run. Cushion bouncy, soft and padded around the collar and heel and sturdy everywhere else.

They didn't start rubbing your Achilles after a while?

They didn't start rubbing your Achilles after a while?

Nope. I took an extra pair to the gym in case they didn't work but they felt fine. I like some of the newer cushion setups and tech in more recent releases but I prefer an upper that has some leather and weight so they were a decent performer for me. I need to lose about 25 lbs. but I can still get up high enough and I figure a few extra ounces on weight in my shoes doesn't hurt my game as long as I'm locked in the shoe and I have a decent cushion (and these checked both off).

If anybody has a pair of the midnight navy retros size 11 they would come off of please let me know. I had the OG pair in 7th grade, slept on the retro when they came out, and now they’re drying up fast.

If anybody has a pair of the midnight navy retros size 11 they would come off of please let me know. I had the OG pair in 7th grade, slept on the retro when they came out, and now they’re drying up fast.
I got a 10.5 but I know these run tts and sometimes too tight depending on your foot shape

Back
Top Bottom