Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Wore my OGs to work last week.
DA6D2A9C-64C4-43BA-AAE4-3DDA88BCA577.jpeg

Just when I thought to myself, “Damn... these feel really good for +15 year old shoes!...”, I heard something dragging. I looked down at my left shoe and saw this...

3DA4497E-0634-4C0F-AD7A-AF25993D772B.jpeg

Towards the end of work, I literally used scotch tape to keep the sole together. By the time I got to the stairs, the sole completely separated :frown:

297F7089-72E1-4A1A-AA57-5B34859449C9.jpeg

I found and ordered a pair of DS retros maybe two or three days after the separation, and they arrived yesterday!
LeBron III - Home.png

Last edited:
Great come up on the CTK's. I am still trying to find the White/Black/Crimson's, smh. My OG's JUST started to separate on the soles.

Dog, I just paid resale a couple months ago for CTK's... I'm irate right now :lol: smh

Congrats on the pick up tho...

LOL, I was thinking I was the only one that paid resale for the CTK's. I had gotten mine right before they started to hit above 300. Oh well, LOL.

Smh

The new eBay authentication system failed the CTK's 3 I ordered.

It won't allow me to contact the seller to find out why. Sucks.

Damn. If the seller has another item live, contact them by asking a question through that posting.

I wonder why they failed the authentication.

Damn. If the seller has another item live, contact them by asking a question through that posting.

I wonder why they failed the authentication.

He doesn't I checked but I'm gonna see if I can just send him a message direct. I gotta get on the desktop version to do it though.

I have a feeling that failed it because it says new in box but the box top is cut off so they might have failed it for that. Either way I'll see if I can reach out and pay him directly.

Ebays authentication process is so stupid.

They sent the shoes back to the seller saying they didn't match the description.

He got them from the outlets and I knew the box top was cut off but since he didn't say that in the description, they said they weren't new in box....smh.

Got them in hand and they are just fine but they didn't send him back the cut off box so I just got shoes. Not a huge deal for the price but the box would have been nice. I have a old Lebron 3 box I'll use.

20210423_172453.jpg
20210423_172551.jpg
20210423_172525.jpg

Damn.

The Red Carpet 17s I received from eBay recently took 21 days to complete the whole process to delivery. I received them in a different box. The box was for a completely different shoe, but they still passed. However, the seller did state that a replacement box would be used in the description.

Last edited:
Damn.

The Red Carpet 17s I received from eBay recently received took 21 days to complete the whole process to delivery. I received them in a different box. The box was for a completely different shoe, but they still passed. However, the seller did state that a replacement box would be used in the description.

I think Ebay should reach out to the buyer with stupid issues like that.

If the shoe isn't authentic, by all means deny it, but a cut off box top? Relax. Let me make that choice.

Back
Top Bottom