Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

another pair for the rotation... first i replaced my kobe ivs with MVPS then with LA VIs and now these dunkmans are in the mix..

I'm grabbing the black/red/white gr's this weekend for sure. The zoom feels really good. Does anyone know if these have some sort of midfoot plate?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^ nice rotation raja!! how are the lebron VI holding up? good compared to kobe or mvps?
VIs are by far the best, except for the break in period.nearly twisted my ankle..... Kobes were to stiff for me in terms of cushioning... mvpshave worn down a bit in the same area so i just use em for volleyball (very effective)

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike Zoom Soldier III(POP) X · new
black/white-varsity red
358559 101

200932644998362.jpg

200932644998363.jpg

source: Dunk.com.cn
eek.gif

Didnt like the other colorways but seeing this pretty much much confirms that I will be copping my first pair of Soldiers
pimp.gif

I CANT WAIT TO ROCK THESE WIT SOME HARD *** LEBRON SHORTS!!!!

Originally Posted by vhate420

Looks like the dunkman soldier 3's flew off the shelves.
pimp.gif
Glad i got my size from cavs team shop today. That tee is fire as well. Already pulled from ndc and minimal sizes left on cavs.com. None on ebay either, suprised. Knowing nike they will redrop in a week or two though
Yeah the CHI HOH sold out that day. I was shocked, honestly, since CHI HOH had nearly a FSR of Superman VIs for weeks after release day. Weird tosee these sell out and not Supermans.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

pimp.gif
Glad i got my size from cavs team shop today. That tee is fire as well. Already pulled from ndc and minimal sizes left on cavs.com. None on ebay either, suprised. Knowing nike they will redrop in a week or two though
Yeah the CHI HOH sold out that day. I was shocked, honestly, since CHI HOH had nearly a FSR of Superman VIs for weeks after release day. Weird to see these sell out and not Supermans.
AFAIK... they got a really small number of pairs.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

pimp.gif
Yeah the CHI HOH sold out that day. I was shocked, honestly, since CHI HOH had nearly a FSR of Superman VIs for weeks after release day. Weird to see these sell out and not Supermans.

Altho I liked the Supermans.. I didn't like em as much as the Prior Superman IIIs.... I know some don't like Patent Leather.. but a Patent Upper onthose would have been UNREAL...

I think they did too many colorways in that Nubuck %%* material..

Have these released in NY. I live just outside of NYC and still have not seen them in stores? When are they dropping, or did they already?

any word on the concord-esque soldiers? hope they're a GR. normally i hate clear soles, but in this case, i'll take them over the red outsole joints.

Back
Top Bottom