Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

What cw you get? I’m gonna get the greens they just put up.

I’m going to catch some heat for this BUT I ended getting the Wmns TB ZF in a size 12, which is equivalent to a men’s 10.5. it’s 50/50 right now b/c I believe the wmns ZF may be a bit narrow than the men’s pair but thats my guess until I get them and try them on.

NDC’s promo sale brought them down to $100 and I had a $50 GC, so not the worse thing considering what I paid out of pocket.

Last edited:
Ok I got them too don’t know if I’m gonna run in them though that’s why I’m copping the greens they just look fire to me. You copped for the discounts? They still on running wharehose I believe

New zoom fly color way is up on NDC:
zoom-fly-mens-running-shoe-0nTg3111.jpg

https://www.nike.com/t/zoom-fly-mens-running-shoe-0nTg3111/880848-301

Triple black ZF’s came in today and immediately went for a run during my lunch break.

169162A5-3A63-40AA-A79C-394662BC3C1E.jpeg

I thought these would fit a little more snug than the men’s ZF but they felt quite the same. The cushioning and response made it obvious how worn out my Blue Fox ZF’s are, so at this point I’m going to call it quits on my old pair and move forward with these as my new training shoes. Just in time, as I registered for the Popular Brooklyn 1/2 Marathon in May.

Still plan on hoping to get both the epic reacts and turbo pegs.

301.1 miles according to my NRC app. I never used my ZF’s for anything else other than running.

not bad, upper looks pretty pristine too

you can probably clean up the midsole and wear it casually

dragicon dragicon No, unfortunately not. I couldn't keep them.

At first the price point wasn't an issue but had some financial set back later on and those, along with my fkr's, are gone.

yah streets this month but if it's anything like VFs, then probably come out June :lol:

ii'm curious though, seems like it might be sitting on the shelves wherever it released outside the US but it's probably going sell out with quickness here which sucks

With so many shoes are releasing, I totally forgot about Vapor Street. Im more interested with Vapor Elite, especially the pricing.

at this point, without a chance of meeting Kipchoge, I probably wouldn't pay $500+ retail for the elites

I desperately want to try it but I might pass especially if more VF colorways come out

but then again if Nike gives me early access or its staring at me on snkrs in my size, there's a good chance it'll be an impulse purchase :lol:

at least Nikes returns are pretty hassle free for the most part

301.1 miles according to my NRC app. I never used my ZF’s for anything else other than running.

NICE! I think mine are at ~100mi right now. Can we get a shot of their outsoles? I'm wondering how they look after all that mileage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom