Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

What size are your feet? They look small lol

Do agree though, they look good

I’d run in them for to check the durability. Not doubting the work but just to see if they hold up.

0D7367EE-96FB-49AA-811E-54CE1FC1B6E4.jpeg
I’m not sure if I want to run in them now. :/ #theylooktoogood
I would take an extra pair of shoes on your run. I can't imagine sole swaps holding up very well.

Fire! Any suggestion where to get a good deal on some lunar soles?

Whoops wrong thread. I go to the clearance store about 2-3x a month. I can find donors there for a good price. However, from my experience, it’s best to go on eBay for Lunaracer soles.

I’m hoping I could find more ZF soles during the F&F later this month. They were at $60 without any discount last time I saw. Being the penny pusher that I am, I passed and decided to wait it out until then...

Last edited:
You’re running with the zoom fly all around the world while the best I can do is my attached picture in my boring home haha.

Are you on vacation? You’ve been able to run everywhere!! I wish I could do a trip like yours and see so many places.

Not anymore... :frown: I want to go back! lol I'm dreaming to get on your level! Dat pace and distance doe!

Last edited:
This thread dead since React :ohwell:
Nike need to bring out Vapor Elite to bring people back :tongue:

I don't get all of the predominantly white colorways for this shoe. Am I the only one who's running shoes getting dirty and muddy? The last thing I want is mostly white.

sequoia ZFs on RW now too, for those who want the option to get them now for slightly below retail (with code RUNBLOG10)
rs.php

This thread dead since React :ohwell:
Nike need to bring out Vapor Elite to bring people back :tongue:

That's a good thing. Boost enthusiasts searching for an answer to Boost harder than people searching for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Luckily, SF has found him, and his name is Jimmy Garoppolo.

Do you think the Elite will ever become available to the general public without having connections or having to "win" them in a drawing?

this was a limited release and japan exclusive but it was sold to the public I think? I do think (or more like I choose to believe) that there will be a pair or two that will release though it might be in very, very limited quantities

26868071_359760361165811_5816231247520727040_n.jpg

Do you think the Elite will ever become available to the general public without having connections or having to "win" them in a drawing?
Not at that price point....much like the Hyperadapt they can't the risk of having the product sit...until they can figure out how to manufacture either shoe at a price more practical for the masses..it has to be a draw or win a pair of some other none sense...as i said before $650 for running shoes is a big pill to swollow...especially if from a performance stand point you don't see much of an uptick beyond the 4%....problem is at what point is it about the runner and not the footwear?? Can you BUY your way to a faster time? A full blast release at $600 retail will force answers to those questions..

I don't get all of the predominantly white colorways for this shoe. Am I the only one who's running shoes getting dirty and muddy? The last thing I want is mostly white.

Running shoes are bright reflective light colored so you can be seen and not hit by objects cars or people.

how often does nike restock the 4%? i really wanna try the zoomx tech but not crazy about the crimson colorway.

any other retailers have them that you guys know about?

how often does nike restock the 4%? i really wanna try the zoomx tech but not crazy about the crimson colorway.

any other retailers have them that you guys know about?

try feet fleet website, runningwarehouse and philadelphia runners

Back
Top Bottom