Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I’m looking for those Ice Blue ZF’s in a men’s 10.5. Any of you guys stopping by the outlets anytime soon?

I doubt my local outlets will have them.

I’m looking for those Ice Blue ZF’s in a men’s 10.5. Any of you guys stopping by the outlets anytime soon?

I was on vacation, so I won't be able to pick it up for you. I know they stopped phone orders, but you could always give it a try. They had tons of sizes.

Saw the light blue Zoom Fly tonight at Nike outlet @wrenthem, MA for $99. Plenty of pairs. My size 12 felt really nice. That the best price around?

when I was at the outlets around 2 weeks ago, the people that worked there said F&F is coming up in the next month or so, so if they aren't moving, just wait and you might be able to get it for real cheap

when I was at the outlets around 2 weeks ago, the people that worked there said F&F is coming up in the next month or so, so if they aren't moving, just wait and you might be able to get it for real cheap

where you located?

Most outlets have either 20-30% off everyweekend on hash so it's just a matter of waiting for them to be moved...

I'm in CT. Been to the Clinton and foxwoods outlet with no luck. Went as far woodbury and still nothing.

i know there's one in North Jersey which i can give a try but there's also another in Suffolk County and that one is way too far east for me.

I'm in CT. Been to the Clinton and foxwoods outlet with no luck. Went as far woodbury and still nothing.

i know there's one in North Jersey which i can give a try but there's also another in Suffolk County and that one is way too far east for me.
Call Wrentham, Mass. They had them last night.

Any big-footers (13) looking for the Hyper Royal VF 4%? May return mine and wait on the Vast Gray to pop up. Would love to see them go to someone who's on the hunt.

B9B9DAB4-0EE3-48E9-B4AC-F433897F7F81.jpeg
Ciao!

Riverside in NYC has them...Jersey Gardens definitely has them and Woodbury should have them in the warehouse...if you go again just give them the style number and ask for a mobile assist...they should be offsite

My Quality "Report" 2¢'s for the VaporFly 4

Just started on my 3rd Pair (Royal..wanted the Grey)..
With the 2 I've cycled thus fare I was able to hit (674 and 585 (and still going) respectively)..I don't typically push my runners that far..typically I'll ditch Pegasus/Vomero @ right around 400 miles..I have taken a Vomero (12s) to 650ish..once..The ZoomX Foam on the bottom where there's no rubber blast obviously takes a beating from Day 1..Each of the 2 Shoes Lost a Blast Rubber Pad on the Heel..and the Mesh on the Upper Tore (area that tears on the Zoom Streak 6 if you know what I'm referring to) But Only After 450+ Miles..and it was a super slow degradation..unlike in the Streak 6..which was completely undone by 175 miles :frown:

I feel as if I'm pretty tough on durability judgements and this shoe is great..don't get me wrong..when I'm done with a Pegasus/Vomero..and the Upper Still Looks Awesome..etc etc I probably get funny looks when I say..it's no longer in the lineup..the VF tears after you put in the Miles..Personally...I'm good with that..I like a shoe to be able to tell me when it's done..

Here's my 4% at barely 50 miles ran exclusively only on the track...but I also use them to run sprints.

20180106_114522.jpg

Dang....main reason I dont use VF that often. Hopefully PegTurbo dont have same fate.

Here's my 4% at barely 50 miles ran exclusively only on the track...but I also use them to run sprints.

20180106_114522.jpg
I see why they not using it that much obviously durability is a issue with ZoomX. That minimal mileage is inexcusable for a $250 shoe...

I totally forgot to update you guys about my VaporFlys. Turns out the right shoe was feeling lower because of my mismatched matching socks. As a reminder, I wore a pair of matching socks, but I started wearing one new pair 2-3 months before the other. Now that I got a correct matching pair on... no difference in height. Therefore, no signs of bottoming out yet. Hahaha my bad, guys

Hit over 300 miles on my ZF’s last weekend. Current condition as of today

CAEF81DF-0966-40BE-869E-4520A4686FB7.jpeg

8CD26768-8BDA-46D0-B5F3-FAB55AA990BB.jpeg

Got a new pair on the way from NDC and patiently awaiting these Epic Reacts and Peg Turbo’s.

With this mileage, these still feel great to me although I no longer get that propulsion feel I had when this were initially purchased. Nonetheless, I’m going to push to get some more out of these as it seems like that they could go a little while longer.

Hit over 300 miles on my ZF’s last weekend. Current condition as of today

CAEF81DF-0966-40BE-869E-4520A4686FB7.jpeg

8CD26768-8BDA-46D0-B5F3-FAB55AA990BB.jpeg

Got a new pair on the way from NDC and patiently awaiting these Epic Reacts and Peg Turbo’s.

With this mileage, these still feel great to me although I no longer get that propulsion feel I had when this were initially purchased. Nonetheless, I’m going to push to get some more out of these as it seems like that they could go a little while longer.
What cw you get? I’m gonna get the greens they just put up.

Back
Top Bottom