Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Found this from rfx45 rfx45 in the Pegasus thread who found this from @dru812002 who found this on Twitter and posted it here... that was a long chain. :lol:

It could just be speculation though.

a4e02f17-54ab-4759-8cb6-c7cf2734b34f-jpeg.2058432

Salesperson told me last week about New Zoom Fly with CF plate and React cushioning (with increased price) along with the model you mention.

salesperson from...?

not doubting you just curious because salespeople says the darndest things

rfx45 rfx45 plan on using them for runs or casual wear?

wish i could find a cheap pair of SP's for running. I had one in my cart when they were going for $90 shipped and completely forgot about it. Returned to OOS :smh:

Woke up to a surprising END e-mail for the cream Street raffle, and they already shipped. Have an extra US10 coming from Offspring (PM)! Will post pics and on feet when they arrive in a few days.

Whaaa? Looks like this was a pic from Evans Kirwa, winner of Dec '17 Orlando HM, sub 1:05. So he's prob a pro with exclusive access. Maybe there's still hope for this CW??

upload_2018-3-21_10-57-49.png

Last edited:
salesperson from...?

not doubting you just curious because salespeople says the darndest things

Associate at Philadelphia Runner mentioned Nike was in the week before and they were going over the upcoming products.

eBay seller Stevenson25 has a handful of WMNs ZFs for <$70 shipped OBO.

I would’ve capitalized on the grey cw, but my size wasn’t available. They would’ve been a nice addition to the running lineup.

eBay seller Stevenson25 has a handful of WMNs ZFs for <$70 shipped OBO.

I would’ve capitalized on the grey cw, but my size wasn’t available. They would’ve been a nice addition to the running lineup.

Got my hopes up until I saw the largest size was a 10 :rolleyes

I don't think that's the case but I could be wrong

seems only the old colorways are pretty much on sale, the all blacks and blk/wht are still retail and forst two blue colorways only has a few sizes left

it's pretty much the anthracites and the less popular colorways that's on sale with a good amount of size selection

i don't quite remember when the VF and ZF came out but i think it was a little later in the year

Back
Top Bottom