Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I don't think that's the case but I could be wrong

seems only the old colorways are pretty much on sale, the all blacks and blk/wht are still retail and forst two blue colorways only has a few sizes left

it's pretty much the anthracites and the less popular colorways that's on sale with a good amount of size selection

i don't quite remember when the VF and ZF came out but i think it was a little later in the year

First 2 Zoom Fly colorways were first part of June 2017. VF has been such a scattered deal but I want to say the first run was around that time as well.

can't wait to get both pairs
28765481_424205511335843_5408232306705956864_n.jpg

29093890_292220667975617_1827162358544334848_n.jpg

Either he's teasing us with that grey text used on IG to make it look for real, or he's seriously thinking about removing that big Swoosh and moving it so off point that half the Swoosh will be slapping the ground every step of the way.

Does anyone know where to find the red Streets in a 10.5 for retail? I ordered Sunday from KITH and they haven't even shipped yet.

pairs on RW are tempting me. just need to find a cheap racer in 10.5 before I pull the trigger. the sequioa ZF and a volt 2.0 FKR upper would be nice

Get that swap done!

I’m on the lookout for some cheap Crimson toplined soles for a swap with the scattered Crimson/Volt FKRs.

When’s the update to the ZF with React dropping?! I’m super excited about them, the Peg35s and the Peg Turbo!

Other than the sizing of the VSFs :lol:, I'm also confused to the Swoosh color on the Beige cw. Is it Charcoal or Olive? :nerd:

Looks more charcoal to me in the last pic of them almost like greyish clay. Might be ‘river rock’. Looks more greenish in pics on SNKRS tho

Are you guys using the Zoom Fly to run or for casual use? From what I've been reading, it seems like the shoe is only good for running at a good pace.

i mainly train/casual running in ZFs
ZFSPs & VSFKs for casual
VF4%s for race days

though I have ran a few casual social runs in the VFs because race days are far and few in between and they'd just sit if I don't use them

ZF's here for training. I rotate them with my Epic React's.

Hybrid pair is the next thing i want to do prior to the Peg 35 release.

ZF's here for training. I rotate them with my Epic React's.

Same here as well. Zoom Fly for easy and moderate running. Hard stuff and long runs I do in Vaporfly 4%. The Epic Reacts have been swapped in for easy and recovery running in place of Pegasus for now.

ZF can really take a pounding. I've got multiple pairs with 400-500 miles on them. The only thing seems to be that the rubber on the forefoot wears down until it's smooth, and eventually the foam starts showing through. Not good for winter running when it's icy or snowy! But once they reach that point, they are really comfortable casual shoes as well. They're on my feet right now:

upload_2018-3-22_18-27-27.png

Nike has been giving us very conservative cws with the both the ZFs and VFs :/

Step it up, Nike! I’m falling to sleep :/

Back
Top Bottom