Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

yeah it’s all I run in. I know that’s not what they are for but I’ve dumbed my life down to finding a model that works for me and keeps me healthy and keeps me pressing and this has worked.

Yikes.

I remember about a year and a half ago when I got the VFFK 4% I ran in those shoes EVERY FREAKING RUN. Improved my time and was averaging 7:40mi, my fastest times in ages...but I think doing it in the same shoe wore me down. It was then I was kindly introduced to plantar fasciitis :D. Being a heel striker, I think I gave up my quest for getting faster as that pain is EXCRUCIATING...unless Tempo Next% in the fall is a remedy.

On the upswing, fast forward to today and I’ve been able to get my average to 7:56mi in the Infinity React while probably 10-12lbs heavier. I could probably try to hammer out a few seconds but I like where I’m at...

But man, sometimes that itch for speed or going just a little faster is an itch you can’t resist scratching.

341C8490-FD23-4B8D-99E5-86DA69818787.jpeg

Edit: sold out

Last edited:
Anyone try the Saucony Endorphin Pro? I’ve read some good reviews and am considering adding them to the rotation for tempo runs.

Last edited:
These look amazing; interesting date and location—were these pictures released before the Olympics changed the location from Tokyo to Sapporo (and obviously ended up canceling for July 24)? I wonder if they will make any changes to the shoe for 2021.

doesnt say that on nike news, only that its available for members today

0182D87F-BD1F-4814-8B55-88F56F714645.png
I wonder if they delayed the release due to the racial unrest across the US. Bowerman Track Club did this with their apparel release. I would totally agree if this is the reasoning.

So did they ever go on sale in the US? Lots of EU sites had them, never saw in the US or Canada.

Wasn't willing to spend $500 at Prodirect Running to have them ship to Canada, haha

gon release the same day as AFs but no the valerian cw... its pretty much what people gon' settle to once they take the L on the AFs

Back
Top Bottom