Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Lifestyle shoe but someone attempt to run in them? Lol

Women’s shoe only eh?

8D8CEF3C-5708-4E8B-94F7-4F2113F9B4F0.png
Need these joints. Any other colorways coming out?

If July 2nd US release date is set, I guess I'll bit the bullet and get Tempo Next over ZF3 or Turbo 2.

I hope the Tempos or PTrail2s will be on NBY. Other than the OG PTRail2s, Nike has been DRY for June. I’ve been purchasing a couple of non-Nikes lately...

I hope the Tempos or PTrail2s will be on NBY. Other than the OG PTRail2s, Nike has been DRY for June. I’ve been purchasing a couple of non-Nikes lately...

This. Supply chains are all goofed up. Because Nike dropped the Zoom Elite and currently has nothing that's similar, I bought a pair of the Adidas SL20. That's my first pair of non-Nike running shoes since I had the Boston 6 when it first came out (and I run 2500+ miles per year). The new Pegs are like cinder blocks on my feet compared to the last version (why did they add weight?) and the Zoom Fly stock is drying up in my size. It's not Nike's fault for having production and supply issues during a pandemic, but it is their fault for not having a lightweight trainer as the Elite was. Hopefully the Tempo is readily available and is a shoe that works well for me as the Elite did.

tempos probably gon be heavy as well

for the peg37s, its the react midsole, that thing is just a heavy rubber, not as heavy as boost but its hefty

Agree x 2.

Not sure why, but the Peg37 feels heavier on foot than the Infinity, which is actually heavier. Also the Peg's react midsole feels more "dead" to me. Maybe this is a controversial take, but though it looks nice, the Peg37 feels outdated and a step backward. I've already converted mine to casual use only.

I returned the 37. Didn’t like it. It’s basically the Turbo now but not the same level of comfort or performance.

I’m dying to try out the Tempos

This. Supply chains are all goofed up. Because Nike dropped the Zoom Elite and currently has nothing that's similar, I bought a pair of the Adidas SL20. That's my first pair of non-Nike running shoes since I had the Boston 6 when it first came out (and I run 2500+ miles per year). The new Pegs are like cinder blocks on my feet compared to the last version (why did they add weight?) and the Zoom Fly stock is drying up in my size. It's not Nike's fault for having production and supply issues during a pandemic, but it is their fault for not having a lightweight trainer as the Elite was. Hopefully the Tempo is readily available and is a shoe that works well for me as the Elite did.

how are the SL20? been wanting to try lightstrike and been seeing these for cheap

was just about to post that... if i strike out on the AFs and tempos then maybe ill settle for those but damn if you want all of em, thats an extra $230 to add to the $275 AF + $200 tempos

1592957400154.jpeg

I’d be curious how they are but the Tempo Next % will be a better running option.

did a quick 5k with them. Impressions:
- felt loose/opposite of snug. The suede upper doesn’t hug the feet like flyknit does
- feels on the heavier side
- the footprint is definitely on the chunky side
- would run with them again

An overall comfortable lifestyle pair for sure. Highly recommend it!

6C3085E0-3139-4808-8D20-4FFDF041BF75.jpeg

Attachments

• D998E429-26BD-4A4F-A751-694A3E815A54.jpeg
    D998E429-26BD-4A4F-A751-694A3E815A54.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 78
gotcha

lately it seems nike are doing their international releases before the US

the AF release from earlier this month was actually a european release even though nike never specified it and the both aj11s that are coming out already released internationally

gotcha

lately it seems nike are doing their international releases before the US

the AF release from earlier this month was actually a european release even though nike never specified it and the both aj11s that are coming out already released internationally

Yeah. Could be COVID-related shipment delays too?

was just about to post that... if i strike out on the AFs and tempos then maybe ill settle for those but damn if you want all of em, thats an extra $230 to add to the $275 AF + $200 tempos

Tempo is priced at $200? Dang.....

Since the first flyknit racer was released, Nike’s running line has been on an incredible run. This is their line’s golden era. Those are fire.

Back
Top Bottom