Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

adizero pro has very little marketing too

i just saw it sold on rw out of nowhere when i was checking their new arrivals page

theyre treating it like their bball lines

adios pro

if the 3stripes were going this way, i think it might be better if theres no plate in the heel

Photo by Rolows🇯🇵 on June 25, 2020. Image may contain: shoes
I guess I'm surprised but not surprised by the "official" launch of the Adios Pro. Adi has been doing an iffy job marketing their higher end running line. Heel plate is likely just to stabilize the tall stack height. If it's using that Carbitex carbon fiber material, it's probably the version that flexes easily in one direction but is otherwise rigid?

yeah really unsure what’s adidas whole plan is for their running line

lame how adidas is doing a raffle for the initial drop but looks like a bigger release later in september

Last edited:
Personally, I LOVED the ZF series. It got better every year, IMO. The 3s are heavier than the 2s (Flyknit version), but I felt I performed better with the 3s. They have a higher stack d/t being constructed with more REACT. Of course, you’ve got that CF plate in both too.

yeah, the top pair looks like the colorway I've seen

I’m thinking the top is the men version, and the bottom is the women’s one. Are there any that will have a colored/white forefoot outsole? All we’ve seen are Black ones.

yea I would agree, i preferred the zf3 overall, but I did like the flyknit on the zf2's better than the varporweave/bootie construction of the 3's.
I wish I tried the Nike ID ZF3 and switched the upper to flyknit, that would have been interesting.

Personally, I LOVED the ZF series. It got better every year, IMO. The 3s are heavier than the 2s (Flyknit version), but I felt I performed better with the 3s. They have a higher stack d/t being constructed with more REACT. Of course, you’ve got that CF plate in both too.

yea I would agree, i preferred the zf3 overall, but I did like the flyknit on the zf2's better than the varporweave/bootie construction of the 3's.
I wish I tried the Nike ID ZF3 and switched the upper to flyknit, that would have been interesting.

thanks for the input! honestly don't really like the fit of the flyknit upper but the ride on the midsole was real good for me
think i'll try to find a pair of the ZF3 to use once my flyknits are done

I find interesting they release more ZF3 so late where the next generation % is about a week away. Regardless, it's about time ZF3 come up with black/white colorway. Now I have to wait much longer for disco price.

Agreed. The ZF2 and the VF2 had the best fit of their respective model line for me. The Flyknit upper was just money for me! I have a couple of ZF3s and a few VFNs, but I’m still not a fan of VaporWeave. I’ll admit they performed better than their predecessors with the updated tech though.

Eastbay now has an image of the Olympic CW on their release calendar. They state one per Person. Do you think they would allow you to purchase each AF CW?
03E589B6-C22B-49E9-887B-196FA50309E3.jpeg

Eastbay now has an image of the Olympic CW on their release calendar. They state one per Person. Do you think they would allow you to purchase each AF CW?
03E589B6-C22B-49E9-887B-196FA50309E3.jpeg

Ouch, on Eastbay? Guys better be quick with it, bots may be taking the W on this one. Hopefully that isn’t the case though.

Back
Top Bottom