Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

New to the vapor street thread, read reviews saying go TTS and .5 size up for wide feet. Would deeply appreciate to get any more clarification upon wide feet sizing before buying.

.5 down if you have normal width feet and like it really snug
TTS for normal width
Widefooters go .5 up. That said, I have normal width feet and prefer TTS, but .5 up wouldn't stop me from buying if that was the only thing available, I just over a thumbs width of room in the toebox.

A2556B26-E6F7-4E35-9245-C13CCCF38BFE.png

Via SNKRS

Thank goodness I get to chill! Lol

Saf87s, the Steadman 180s, TB tenacity 88s today and Raptor FKTs tomorrow... SMH

Tokyo SPs were easy enough to get, don't think there was much interest but Nike still had me "in line" for several minutes for some reason.

i don't even think it's pushed back in the US, april 6th has probably always been it's US release date and all the 16th report were mostly euro sites

with that said, end still seems to be selling their pairs on the 6th though

About $35 extra to buy from UK right now. Accidentally ordered UK10 instead of UK9 (need US10). $229.85...overkill quickly let me cancel and reorder.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a cheap ZF or VF in a 10.5? Please let me know. Really just looking for the sole as a donor to send to govrn for a hybrid. Currently an ice blue one on ebay but didn’t want to spend too much on it

His latest MC2.0 x ZF Hybrid has me really interested in getting a pair done

Back
Top Bottom