Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

still havnt seen a pair that touches the original pair we saw with Just Do It written on it.

EXP-X14
BLACK/VOLT/CRIMSON

20180609083425_original.jpg

20180609083427_original.jpg

20180609083424_original.jpg

Are these a lifestyle shoe?

Nike need to just drop the prices on these already. I'm sure they will once the ZF2 release but we're going on a little over a year since the initial release.

yah I am ready for the ZF2 and that is probably why they don't release info it because people will quickly lose interest in the current gen

the outlets has some for $80 though and I am hoping to pick up some pairs if there are some left on the next F&F sale

I must be going at the wrong time b/c the 4 outlets i typically go to never have the ZF.

I could probably travel out a little further but that's time I dont have these days

imgur sucks for NT, most of the time it doesn't work

it's the exact same shoe on the following post with a twitter reply though

DbeD7miXcAAYID_.jpg:large

Saludos desde Costa Rica, yo uso Nike pegasus 34 talla 9 y Nike streak 6 en 9.5, que me recomiendan en Vaporfly 4%

Wondering what the techs are on this shoe.

not sure where they got their info from by hypebeast says:

The latest silhouette from Nike’s running division features a semi-translucent upper assisted by a Flywire lacing system for a flexible and lightweight ride. While an updated lightweight ZoomX foam midsole complete with structural sculpting and a torsion plate embedded rubber outsole elevates the performance of the shoe. Set to debut in a “Total Crimson/Volt” look, the EXP-X14 will serve as the newest addition to Nike’s long line of lauded performance focused runners.

Take a look at the debut colorway above and expect the Nike EXP-X14 runner to be available come July 5.

I'll wait for Nike to post information about these.

Hypebeast calls them runner shoes, meanwhile that IG post clearly shows them coming in a sportswear box.

Very surprised to hear that is has a zoomX midsole. It doesn't look like xoomX, I don't see the creasing that was noticeable on the VF.

it might be altered or repurposed ZoomX like they are using on the Pegasus Turbo

they probably want it more durable since the VF4% is a race day shoe while this might be a casual/regular day running shoe

it's probably a way to offer it at a cheaper price and keep the VF4% ZoomX compound more special for race day shoes

Back
Top Bottom