Nike's LeBron Sneakers to Test $300 Limit

Dice Raw from The Roots:

Dice Raw (The Roots) ‏@DICERAW

goes to show u what Lebron Is thinking about HIMSELF!!!!! **** Cleveland **** black culture witch is the support system for his sneaker

Whoa...

I look at the ridiculous prices some people are paying for kicks now and to be honest i don't blame nike at all its a good business decision

Dice Raw from The Roots:

goes to show u what Lebron Is thinking about HIMSELF!!!!! **** Cleveland **** black culture witch is the support system for his sneaker

Whoa...
Im sorry dude sound stupid. I didn't know just black folks bought Lebron stuff. I wish black people would save their energy on some bigger issues instead of always seeming to have something negative to say to try to stop other black people making legal money. I don't follow dude and maybe he has but if he hasn't why not tweet something that will help prevent idiots from killing cops and other people in Philly over light weight money. Worrying about sneaks like dudes can't just not cop them.

Dice Raw from The Roots:

Whoa...
Im sorry dude sound stupid. I didn't know just black folks bought Lebron stuff. I wish black people would save their energy on some bigger issues instead of always seeming to have something negative to say to try to stop other black people making legal money. I don't follow dude and maybe he has but if he hasn't why not tweet something that will help prevent idiots from killing cops and other people in Philly over light weight money. Worrying about sneaks like dudes can't just not cop them.
Because black people are a monolithic entity.

I wish you all would stop trying to defend poor people all the damn time. 

This has NOTHING to do with the black community. 

And I mess with Dice Raw...when hes on The Roots/Black Thought songs....
laugh.gif

grin.gif

I just got wind of the news and all I can say is that Nike is out of their minds here. Nike has forgotten that shoes aren't used for "On Court Use" anymore but mainly fashion these days. To all sneaker heads if these release at the $300 price tag and sellout all sneakers will be priced higher so your Air Force 1s will see a mark up.

The SB sold out everywhere homie :rolleyes
1 out of 4 elites colorways actually sold out. And we know more than half of those south beaches were copped to resell.
Elites in general sat, and nike thinks a more expensive lebron will sell better. Yeah sure:smh:

$100 for a pair of shorts and out of stock. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

I refuse to believe people would actually buy those and that the picture is just fake. 

My 2 cents?

These will sit. Didn't the xi elites sit?
These will sit unless limited and by then 20% off code and hopefully a eastbay discounted gift card will do the trick for me :tongue:. Same thing happened with the hyperdunk+ .

These will not sit. Nike has one of the best marketing plans I've ever seen in business and honestly this plan is so easy to execute that they will all sell out.

Its as simple as: Making all the best colorways exclusive to the + Model. You guys really think SB 10+s will sit? Big Bangs? Entourages? Miami Nights? OLYs? That alone will drive those shoes off the shelves. Now if they make a Home and Away version of those, they'll sit just like the elites did.

I wont be spending 315 on a + pair but 180 is fine depending on how much I like them. 180 is the way things are now and I'm fine with that, but its teetering on the line.

I dont like to weigh in on the socioeconomics of sneaker buying I dont think its my place to judge others. All I know is that if I was in a spot where those sneakers would cripple me financially I know I wouldnt buy them. This is exactly why I support fakes. I wont buy them but I love for anyone who is really down financially but still feels the need to try and buy these shoes for whatever reason (to stop from being ridiculed, keeping up with the joneses, etc) to buy fakes. 9/10 of these people will not be playing ball in them so the fakes will hold up. You go on Youtube and see reviews of fakes and the common person wouldnt even be able to tell the difference so why not. I would much rather see someone spend $50 on some fakes than 200+ on a real pair knowing full well they cant really afford it.

Last edited:
being that I've witnessed some funny stuff with Nike these past few years, i wouldn't be surprised if these sold out. Nike knows how to market. I'm not buying them tho lol...

Not caring about keeping up with kicks...

#feelsgoodman

My young homey said "you didn't get the package?"

Me: naw ... how much was it?

Young homey: $380. I copped a 13

Me: don't you wear an 8.5?

Young homey: :\

Me: yo coulda copped Adidas samoas ans got the same yambs.

These will not sit. Nike has one of the best marketing plans I've ever seen in business and honestly this plan is so easy to execute that they will all sell out.

Its as simple as: Making all the best colorways exclusive to the + Model. You guys really think SB 10+s will sit? Big Bangs? Entourages? Miami Nights? OLYs? That alone will drive those shoes off the shelves. Now if they make a Home and Away version of those, they'll sit just like the elites did.

I wont be spending 315 on a + pair but 180 is fine depending on how much I like them. 180 is the way things are now and I'm fine with that, but its teetering on the line.

I dont like to weigh in on the socioeconomics of sneaker buying I dont think its my place to judge others. All I know is that if I was in a spot where those sneakers would cripple me financially I know I wouldnt buy them. This is exactly why I support fakes. I wont buy them but I love for anyone who is really down financially but still feels the need to try and buy these shoes for whatever reason (to stop from being ridiculed, keeping up with the joneses, etc) to buy fakes. 9/10 of these people will not be playing ball in them so the fakes will hold up. You go on Youtube and see reviews of fakes and the common person wouldnt even be able to tell the difference so why not. I would much rather see someone spend $50 on some fakes than 200+ on a real pair knowing full well they cant really afford it.

What the hell does supporting fakes have to do with the MSRP of this shoe being $315? You can't afford it NOW then wait for it get marked down or find a CHEAPER alternative. Wearing fakes has NEVER been cool, don't try to justify it because you can't afford it.

Haven't bought a pair of lebrons since the azg, and looks like I still won't be. To nikes defense however, these shoes are targeted at a specific market high school and college athletes, and they do come with a reasonable technology advancement implemented in them, but I won't be coppin.

Last edited:
How come Nike can charge $400+ for soccer shoes and no-one complains, but as soon as a Black athlete has a $300+ shoe it's the end of the world?

How come Nike can charge $400+ for soccer shoes and no-one complains, but as soon as a Black athlete has a $300+ shoe it's the end of the world?

:x :smh: I cant believe you actually think that's the reason.

just shut up and log off.

also nike has been increasing retail each year by $10, so this is nothing new.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom