@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying sneakers is just so damn difficult nowadays. I used to have a swoosh and I had a friend working at ftl but now i got no connects so I depend on some bot I got but that doesn't really work

me too man starting to get annoyed i cant find anything. this guy has a pretty cool bot tho im kinda interested in it. mind if i ask u to take a look to share ur thoughts? 

That bot looks good, I gotta try and make an eastbay one. I've never checked out on that site :smh:

Hope you aint mad bruh.
he bought it from me to post. he wants reps for doing it.

here is my response from pm:

Ur not affecting my chances of getting shoes but err body else. That's y I don't offer to sell foot action east bay footlocker or champs bot.

Lol nice. U should go back to beginning of thread. EYE was the one who leaked the auto add to cart bot for free. Mods took it down. And just like how that doesn't work now cuz market flood neither will this now. Only ruining for err body like I learned first time I leaked it. that doing community a favor... Nope. Now everybody has script it becomes useless to err body cuz everyone on same playing field. Which means ppl have to pay for more expensive bots or programmers smart one... Just like u were asking.

Tried helping u out ... But rather u ASK to be repped to seem cool for nike talk friends.basically u paid $30 for rep ... That's like buying followers on insta or twitter. Flourish tho ... Don't complain when u can't get ur shoes WITH even a bot tho even GR when internet flooded with this bot and everyone has level playing field.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Like I said I did same thing wen deftronic from twitter was charging ppl 100 bucks for auto add to cart. Bought n leaked it. Now it's useless. Don't believe me go to beginning section of bot thread. Evidence is there[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]When ppl strike out on GR because err body has bot then what? Then only ppl u pay $250 plus for actual bots can get limited releases ... Who are usually resellers. Then wonder y u can't get ur pair[/color]

he bought it from me to post. he wants reps for doing it.

here is my response from pm:

Ur not affecting my chances of getting shoes but err body else. That's y I don't offer to sell foot action east bay footlocker or champs bot.

Lol nice. U should go back to beginning of thread. EYE was the one who leaked the auto add to cart bot for free. Mods took it down. And just like how that doesn't work now cuz market flood neither will this now. Only ruining for err body like I learned first time I leaked it. that doing community a favor... Nope. Now everybody has script it becomes useless to err body cuz everyone on same playing field. Which means ppl have to pay for more expensive bots or programmers smart one... Just like u were asking.

Tried helping u out ... But rather u ASK to be repped to seem cool for nike talk friends.basically u paid $30 for rep ... That's like buying followers on insta or twitter. Flourish tho ... Don't complain when u can't get ur shoes WITH even a bot tho even GR when internet flooded with this bot and everyone has level playing field.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Like I said I did same thing wen deftronic from twitter was charging ppl 100 bucks for auto add to cart. Bought n leaked it. Now it's useless. Don't believe me go to beginning section of bot thread. Evidence is there[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]When ppl strike out on GR because err body has bot then what? Then only ppl u pay $250 plus for actual bots can get limited releases ... Who are usually resellers. Then wonder y u can't get ur pair[/color]
SHUTTLESWORTH THE BOT LIBERATOR 
smile.gif

Last edited:
I can't believe you guys are posting links... Smdh.

Idiots

This thread needs to be locked ASAP

Last edited:
Just saw this tweeted out by Nike.com

OUR COMMITMENT TO FAIRNESS

We believe in a level playing field for product launches on Nike.com. That's why we don't authorize the use of automation or scripting methods intended to offer any shopper an unfair advantage. If we determine that an order was placed using one of these methods, we may refuse or cancel the order.

Last edited:
Y'all are speaking the truth. Nike doesn't care. They're looking at the bottom line. They want shoes to sellout. That's how they get paid. Y'all think they're gonna go thru each order and wonder if we used a bot to cop. Hell nah bro. Real talk

Y'all are speaking the truth. Nike doesn't care. They're looking at the bottom line. They want shoes to sellout. That's how they get paid. Y'all think they're gonna go thru each order and wonder if we used a bot to cop. Hell nah bro. Real talk
and lets be real here 90% of the people that get the shoes, use a bot. you gonna tell me that nike is gonna cancel 90% of the orders ? and do what re-release ? lol

heres what shuttlesworth is selling. its not his. i havent installed it. feel free to comment if it works. enjoy.

sendspace.com/file/fwqf4d

unzip files and install same way u would auto add to cart bot using google chrome.

included video of some kid doing it.

one of the hardest posts ever....
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no way they can tell, with most script bots at least since they're running on the front end.

The only thing they might do is orders that are "too fast" might be deemed as use of a bot...

And u think they are gonna cancel random orders without fully knowing? That would piss off ALOT of people, specially if they aren't using a bot.

if thats the case then all you gotta do is hold them in your cart for 1-2 min then checkout

if thats the case then all you gotta do is hold them in your cart for 1-2 min then checkout
Well they could easily time how fast it takes to you click the required size and add to cart button. That would easily give it away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom