@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have no experience coding and after finally sitting down for 30 min (SMH)  figured it out. I'll have to make sure it works before I let everyone know. Not trying to mislead people.

Your car breaks down.

You can't figure out how to fix it on your own.

What do you do?  Take it to someone who can fix it for you.

You think they are gonna do it for free?

You value your time.  And so do others.

I'm sure there is someone in here willing to fix your code for your for a fee.

Consider it the cost of your unwillingness to learn.  'cause you aint got time for that!

unless your friend/relative is a mechanic LMAO... seriously the shoe game should have never gotten to this point but it is what it is. I respect people that know how to write code and can use it to their advantage. I also respect people willing to help out those who don't know how.

People really too slow to cop on NDC and are PAYING for bots...

Dummies just giving money away :x :smh:

Wow all this anger in here is scary I just need help how to update my bot please PM me cause I have just stayed quiet for days now oh by the way I'm a size 14 and Ndc is the only place I can get my shoes. Thanks and much respect to coders and Bot creators , I have many other skills not coding but another day I could be helping you with and that would not bother me at all.

Wow all this anger in here is scary I just need help how to update my bot please PM me cause I have just stayed quiet for days now oh by the way I'm a size 14 and Ndc is the only place I can get my shoes. Thanks and much respect to coders and Bot creators , I have many other skills not coding but another day I could be helping you with and that would not bother me at all.

I don't think you have read much. The people in here with that information have stated repeatedly that they are not going to just "hand it out". Also there is no need if you look past the bickering and read carefully there is some good information being given. So if you are not at the reference point of being a proficient coder, there have been plenty of posts that have given good amounts of knowledge on how to either improve your skills or even repair your bot.

I really hope that people are not dumb enough to give the new bot away or even charge $20 for it.  I've seen the new one going for $10 on YouTube, and it's like, really?  You are one of the few who have a working bot right now, but you are going to diminish your chances by selling that very bot to others so now you have to compete with them on release day?  Completely defeats the purpose.  If you have have a bot, keep it to yourself! 

if you have it working, with all due respect WTF would u give it away or charge 10-20 to make a quick buck???? it will be easier to cop now than before nike redid the site.....everybody and their mother has a bot but why give yours away, just hinders your chances...my .02 cents 

Some don't really care about the shoes.  Resellers see that it's easier to come up with $10x10 or 20 or 100 than to sink capital into multiple pairs of sneakers to flip.

Or if they don't mind the potentially missing out or holding inventory, then they can do both.

Some don't really care about the shoes.  Resellers see that it's easier to come up with $10x10 or 20 or 100 than to sink capital into multiple pairs of sneakers to flip.

Or if they don't mind the potentially missing out or holding inventory, then they can do both.

I've always thought most of the bots for sale aren't premium bots and the people who have those either keep them for themselves or charge crazy amounts

This is quite simple. If you acquired your bot for free, then unfortunately it looks like you're going to have to wait until the "fixed free bot" is released out in the wild like the original one.

If you're desperate enough and feel the need to have a bot for this weekend, then take the plunge and try to fix it yourself (the information is HERE in this thread) or cough up 10 fricking dollars to the bot resellers out there.

The ones with the free bots have saved/made lots of $ using a free program. Use some of that damn profit if you're that desperate enough for the next couple of weekends. It takes $ to make $.

Or just patiently wait for someone to give in for them to post the fix publicly online because there will always be THAT GUY wanting to play Robbin Hood...

EDIT:

Ok enough time has gone by that the real NTers that needed the help have seen what I wrote....

If you missed the new line needed for the free add-to-cart script PM me....

IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER AKA LURKER DO NOT WASTE THE TIME!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
so are there bots for other sites? i've missed out on every pair of asics ive wanted from kith. Im beginning to think a bot is the only way i'll have a chance

Ok people....

I just bought a "bot update" for $10 and this was the only difference.

Follow the simple directions....
ok open your .js in the notepad.

change this:

document.getElementsByClassName("button-container add-to-cart")[0].click()

to

document.getElementsByClassName("add-to-cart")[0].click()
You didn't buy anything you lame I sent that to you in a PM stop frontin

You're a busta. Trust violating piece of garbage.

I felt bad for you ninny baby ***** ***. What a shame...
Ok people....

I just bought a "bot update" for $10 and this was the only difference.

Follow the simple directions....
ok open your .js in the notepad.

change this:

document.getElementsByClassName("button-container add-to-cart")[0].click()

to

document.getElementsByClassName("add-to-cart")[0].click()
You broke an unwritten rule; someone gives you information about something in particular and asks you to keep it confidential "YOU KEEP IT CONFIDENTIAL". 
mean.gif

Anyone using a bot is already an un-honorable individual.

Why would you trust anyone to keep their mouth shut?  

The impetus of this site is from the sharing of information.

Are you guys really bagging on him for helping everyone out? Wow. I understand that he broke his promise, but that's their business, not yours.

Anyone using a bot is already an un-honorable individual.

Why would you trust anyone to keep their mouth shut?  

The impetus of this site is from the sharing of information.
Yeah, well. At least I know I'll always have an advantage over these lames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom