Niketalk im so disgusted with myself vol. dont be like me... CRITICAL UPDATE ON PAGE 5

I'm Assuming Your A Highschool Senior. With That Said, Does Your School Have A Senior Week? That's Your Best Chance Cuzz. I Remember I Had A Shot With This Soccer Chick At My Sr. week Smh You Was Throwing A Brotha All The Cues That She Was With It [emoji]128129[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji] But These Damn Rowdy Caucasian Friends Of Mine Kept Giving Me These Damn Liquor Shots & Next Thing I Know It Was The Next Damn Day [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128531[/emoji]

Same boat OP. At the place I work there's this cute girl always walking her dog around whenever I'm there. She's not a 10 to other ppl but she beautiful to me. I hate that about myself also I'm to passive :smh: opportunities always slap me in the face and I can't seem to hit back. I always spark conversation whenever I see her but can't get to the asking for your number part [emoji]128553[/emoji] ****** brain shuts down but I have a plan (please don't think it's corny). Her dog has beautiful baby blue eyes so I'll say that and add beautiful just like you and bam ask for Her number.

:lol: Do not do that!

Same boat OP. At the place I work there's this cute girl always walking her dog around whenever I'm there. She's not a 10 to other ppl but she beautiful to me. I hate that about myself also I'm to passive
mean.gif
opportunities always slap me in the face and I can't seem to hit back. I always spark conversation whenever I see her but can't get to the asking for your number part [emoji]128553[/emoji] ****** brain shuts down but I have a plan (please don't think it's corny). Her dog has beautiful baby blue eyes so I'll say that and add beautiful just like you and bam ask for Her number.
laugh.gif
Do not do that!
yea don't do that

OP act like this chick died yesterday.

Chill out. At least you got an ice breaker next time you see her.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
*plot twist*
OP is the 40 year old virgin
Better Plot Twist: OP was the girl's professor.  Thats why she went to the library to see his presentation.  Thats why she put her phone down and paid attention. Nevertheless, OP is still a punani.

Honestly bro, strike the most unassuming chat with her and then ask for her number. The best thing you can do is just be straight and to the point. You don't need to hunt for her e-mail and ask her through that. It could give her the feeling that you're not comfortable and confident enough to just ask. It's just not the way to go in my opinion.

Don't make the situation a humongous matter. It'll work against you.

Be yourself, talk to her straight, have good composure, make the chat innocent, and ask for the number. You guys share the same class, so that should make it easy to talk since you guys have some sort of common ground.

I don't see any reason for her not to give you her number.

-Drew

Last edited:
Dressing like Kanye didn't work?

the last class i was wearing my yeezuss tee and last night i was wearing ralph so idk man i hoped it would have been enuff

Smiling during your presentation is a great barometer to tell if a girl thinks you're attractive.

are u trollin me or srs?

Next time don't wait till the last day to make a move but you'll be better tomorrow for this L today OP

yeah man i did learn , ima hold this L till next semester

Why didn't you just walk with her OP?

because when she looked at me she just said bye.
in retrospect i shoulda said waiiitttt

If she didn't even look at you on the way out you're ugly OP. Just being real

she did look at me fam,

and i aint ugly realtalk im a pretty muthaaaaaaaa

ok so i went onto the class thing where he posts all the info and i found her name but the system doesnt let me click on her profile to send her a message smh :smh:

If you want to go through the social media route, why can't you just find her on facebook?

-Drew

the last class i was wearing my yeezuss tee and last night i was wearing ralph so idk man i hoped it would have been enuff
are u trollin me or srs?
yeah man i did learn , ima hold this L till next semester
because when she looked at me she just said bye.
in retrospect i shoulda said waiiitttt
she did look at me fam,

and i aint ugly realtalk im a pretty muthaaaaaaaa

You said

"so when class ended we head out the same time and i hold the door open for her and shes on her phone looks up and says thanks and walks the opposite direction from me with her head down at her phone"

She gave you the pitty thanks and dipped. Naw you ain't pretty status bruh.

I'm always open to criticism that's how you learn....someone gave me inspiration on here already

Make it easy on yourself man. Since you talk to her already, in your convo just ask her what she is doing for the next weekend. If she says nothing then make up some **** to invite her to. Make sure it's fun tho not some BS date. (Go Karting, bowling,golf range or something unusual) Get her number then. If she says shr is busy then she is not interested unless she says maybe next week.

Last edited:
Wow yeezus Very very disappointed in you.

1. You probably wore your yeezus shirt tts and not one size to big like Kanye
2.didnt have on ripped jeans
3. Didn't have on 1s or Chelsea boots I bet
4. Wearing ralph Kanye ain't even wear Ralph like that anymore to mean anything

In the end the guy fitting all those categories is digging them guts. As a fellow Kanye Stan I know you can do better next semester is yours Papi

Last edited:
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose"

.........think bout it fam

you had the whole semester to ask her for her number regarding anything that had to do with class, studying, etc. 

now all hope is lost

Back
Top Bottom