NikeTalk name some dangerous or rough places in your city.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Huntington Beach, CA...the whole city is completely run down w/boarded up houses and closed down businesses. A true hellhole...

cfiles29560.jpg

Word? @#@% looks nice to me. But that's probably just downtown though. It reminded me of Santa Barbara last time I went to HB. 

Huntington Beach, CA...the whole city is completely run down w/boarded up houses and closed down businesses. A true hellhole...

cfiles29560.jpg

Word? @#@% looks nice to me. But that's probably just downtown though. It reminded me of Santa Barbara last time I went to HB. 

Originally Posted by caleekicks

cfiles29560.jpg

Cameron WTH are you talking about? Huntington Beach is no where near bad,for god sake its a beach city. What are you smoking?

cfiles29560.jpg

Cameron WTH are you talking about? Huntington Beach is no where near bad,for god sake its a beach city. What are you smoking?

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

cfiles29560.jpg

Jesus Christ, I was kidding!
laugh.gif

Montreal North
some parts of NDG you don't wanna get caught up at night
parts of uptown

Montreal North
some parts of NDG you don't wanna get caught up at night
parts of uptown

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

cfiles29560.jpg

Jesus Christ, I was kidding!
laugh.gif

Chinatown after dark.
A handful of areas in NE Portland. Mostly near the Lloyd Center.
North central Portland.
Southeast along the outskirts.

Chinatown after dark.
A handful of areas in NE Portland. Mostly near the Lloyd Center.
North central Portland.
Southeast along the outskirts.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Englewood area... the whole South side Chicago. I used to work in that community. 1.5 years. It's a TRUE concrete jungle.

Englewood was the 1st area to come to mind when I seen the thread name but chill with that whole south side things its out that bad over here
Uh... yea it is. My guy's a fed and was telling me how the bangers down there attack cops now. They don't care anymore. When the #$#! heads are attacking cops, it's BAD. It's also the same area where Jennifer Hudson's family was murdered. The crime rate is high around 112th considering there's a 2nd Police HQ there.
laugh.gif
26th is bombarded with ****** prostitutes at night and dirty as the streets come. Reminds me of east L.A. almost. I worked that whole area for a year and a half. I know what's up son.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Englewood area... the whole South side Chicago. I used to work in that community. 1.5 years. It's a TRUE concrete jungle.

Englewood was the 1st area to come to mind when I seen the thread name but chill with that whole south side things its out that bad over here
Uh... yea it is. My guy's a fed and was telling me how the bangers down there attack cops now. They don't care anymore. When the #$#! heads are attacking cops, it's BAD. It's also the same area where Jennifer Hudson's family was murdered. The crime rate is high around 112th considering there's a 2nd Police HQ there.
laugh.gif
26th is bombarded with ****** prostitutes at night and dirty as the streets come. Reminds me of east L.A. almost. I worked that whole area for a year and a half. I know what's up son.

toronto,canada

moss park
regent park (first projects in north america)
galloway
malvern
the whole jane strip
lawrence heights
rexdale
parkdale

toronto,canada

moss park
regent park (first projects in north america)
galloway
malvern
the whole jane strip
lawrence heights
rexdale
parkdale

I was jsut askin my friends not too long ago if there was anywher in arizona that's considered "unsafe" I didn't think so (I'm from a smallcity) but they said south tucson and I guess up (somewhere) in phoenix the maryville crips originate and that's a tough neighborhood. I heard of the gang, have yall? But I personally feel S!!! Can go down anywhere so I keep my head on swivel.

Back
Top Bottom