NikeTalk New Era Fitted Cap Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just curious but if I designed and made an article of clothing representing NT could i sell it?

To people on here

Methodical Management Methodical Management

Curious about this too. I'd love to make some NT soccer jerseys similar to the Chanel joints.

I wouldn't be looking for a profit and any extra monies I'd be willing to give to the site for one of the charitable activities NT does?

Last edited:
Im just curious but if I designed and made an article of clothing representing NT could i sell it?

To people on here

Methodical Management Methodical Management

Curious about this too. I'd love to make some NT soccer jerseys similar to the Chanel joints.

I wouldn't be looking for a profit and any extra monies I'd be willing to give to the site for one of the charitable activities NT does?

Just do it

Jk

To people on here

@Methodical Management

nerd.gif
 would cop

Good cause hopefully meth allows it

There's no need for fake NT gear, the real stuff is on the way.  In fact, production has already been completed. 

As stated earlier, we'll have an announcement before the end of the year.  It's not the M&N caps we showed earlier, but I hope you'll appreciate the effort all the same.  I look forward to sharing the finished product and release information with those interested next month.

Until then, we appreciate your patience and interest in representing the community. 

There's no need for fake NT gear, the real stuff is on the way.  In fact, production has already been completed. 

As stated earlier, we'll have an announcement before the end of the year.  It's not the M&N caps we showed earlier, but I hope you'll appreciate the effort all the same.  I look forward to sharing the finished product and release information with those interested next month.

Until then, we appreciate your patience and interest in representing the community. 
Can't wait to see the end product View media item 2108829View media item 2108830View media item 2108831

nerd.gif

nthat.gif

200w.gif

I'm hyped. Thanks Meth! 
nthat.gif

:pimp:
Meth for prez.
Quick question too: are you going to end up doing more than hats (apparel, accessories, etc.) in the future? Or would that type of task be too much to handle? :nerd:

Hopin for a hoodie and a T...got the hat already. Thanks for the update Meth! Maybe some exclusive gear at the next NT Live event [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
I want those older tees

Which whoever had stock of em would contact me! I want some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom