NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

To my nor Cal elf, from your letter you sound serious but fun so I hope my gift goes well with you. Also one of your gifts are custom so it's gonna be a min before you get it. But you should receive your other items before or a little after xmas.

Damn them cats in the SB secret Santa thread went heavy. Almost all of them game each other pairs of SB

Won an auction for the gift my elf wanted :D Might get them a little something else or at least try to get creative.

Dont do that bro 

Make it a surprise for your elf

Pics of what you received are suppose to be posted 

oh, for sure! just a teaser... here are the wrapped gifts i'll be sending out to the east coast... what could they be? who are they for? stay tuned!

View media item 1292843View media item 1292844

(elf, when you get this, there's a little note for ya in the CD envelope. open the gifts first before you read the note!)

Last edited:
Just got some of my elf's things. Now I gotta ship off part two from here in Saudi, if you receive it late, pardon me sir, it's not intentional nor did I forget.

To my nor Cal elf, from your letter you sound serious but fun so I hope my gift goes well with you. Also one of your gifts are custom so it's gonna be a min before you get it. But you should receive your other items before or a little after xmas.

Hoping that's me!! [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Haven't seen any talk about NY yet 
nerd.gif

Just got the gifts for my elf!

Went ahead with direct shipping so they should be getting the presents by next Friday.

Anyone sad that they didn't make it in time? I want to send someone a gift. It would really boost my morale.

Both gifts will be shipped out this week, Saturday at the latest. Hope they get to my elf before Christmas...

Back
Top Bottom