niketalk, what are you majoring in? easy or hard?

D

Deleted member 42060

im majoring in comp sci but it seems difficult. any other cs/ce majors out there?? advice to switch or not?

im majoring in comp sci but it seems difficult. any other cs/ce majors out there?? advice to switch or not?

I start college in August.
Gonna do my basics at a CC then transfer my creds over.

Going to major in Computer Engineering  
pimp.gif
..............I hate math 
ohwell.gif

I start college in August.
Gonna do my basics at a CC then transfer my creds over.

Going to major in Computer Engineering  
pimp.gif
..............I hate math 
ohwell.gif

Majoring in accounting...just took basic accounting course...liking it so far, not too many hard maths except for statistics and business calculus so far, going to intermediate accounting next semester though...let you know how i feel afterwords hahaha

Majoring in accounting...just took basic accounting course...liking it so far, not too many hard maths except for statistics and business calculus so far, going to intermediate accounting next semester though...let you know how i feel afterwords hahaha

3 of my cousins are majoring/majored in computer science, they hated it but....they said it was the easy route

i majored in biology cause i really liked science when i was entering college....def NOT easy, studied my butt off, but I guess it was worth it.

3 of my cousins are majoring/majored in computer science, they hated it but....they said it was the easy route

i majored in biology cause i really liked science when i was entering college....def NOT easy, studied my butt off, but I guess it was worth it.

Finance with a minor in international business

OP, you may want to consider majoring in Management Information Systems

Finance with a minor in international business

OP, you may want to consider majoring in Management Information Systems

Automotive Technology. The classes are easy for me but the actual work doesn't come natural to me.

Automotive Technology. The classes are easy for me but the actual work doesn't come natural to me.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Sociology, it's pretty easy so far but some classes are difficult (as with all majors)

Getting my masters in social work right now trust me u can do it

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Sociology, it's pretty easy so far but some classes are difficult (as with all majors)

Getting my masters in social work right now trust me u can do it

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Decide based on your interest level, not difficulty level...

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Decide based on your interest level, not difficulty level...

I'm almost done my bachelor's in HRM.

Love the field, plus the class material is pretty natural and as far as school goes, easy.

Back
Top Bottom