niketalk, what are you majoring in? easy or hard?

I'm almost done my bachelor's in HRM.

Love the field, plus the class material is pretty natural and as far as school goes, easy.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

im majoring in comp sci but it seems difficult. any other cs/ce majors out there?? advice to switch or not?
Decide based on your interest level, not difficulty level...
This. I'm managing to pull a 3.0 in Comp Sci and that's with being apart of a sport, becoming an RA, and coaching. It's all about how much you want to pursue it. If it really interests you then you will be able to succeed.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

im majoring in comp sci but it seems difficult. any other cs/ce majors out there?? advice to switch or not?
This. I'm managing to pull a 3.0 in Comp Sci and that's with being apart of a sport, becoming an RA, and coaching. It's all about how much you want to pursue it. If it really interests you then you will be able to succeed.

Molecular and Cell Biology with a minor in Chemistry. Its getting harder every semester
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Love the field, plus the class material is pretty natural and as far as school goes, easy.

Im doing psychology and want to use it to work in HR

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Im doing psychology and want to use it to work in HR

Microbiology pre med.

Either im a dumb person, this stuff is somewhat difficult, or (most likely) Both.

I think id be more phased if I lost access to the library than to my own home.

Microbiology pre med.

Either im a dumb person, this stuff is somewhat difficult, or (most likely) Both.

I think id be more phased if I lost access to the library than to my own home.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I start college in August.
Gonna do my basics at a CC then transfer my creds over.

Going to major in Computer Engineering  
pimp.gif
..............I hate math 
ohwell.gif

lol i think compe is much harder than cs. the ee stuff is crazy hard circuits and robotics lab...
sick.gif

good luck withit

Originally Posted by streetpharmacist

3 of my cousins are majoring/majored in computer science, they hated it but....they said it was the easy route

did they manage to graduate? what type of job they got?

Originally Posted by E3LAL

OP, you may want to consider majoring in Management Information Systems

considered this good suggest, but the jobs are different right?

2 semesters were easy but its getting harder, still have interest in it

suprised how many cs majors are here. im only struggling on the 2nd level 200 classes, like problemsolving using c++ with object oriented programming. anyone familiar with the 8 queens problem?

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I start college in August.
Gonna do my basics at a CC then transfer my creds over.

Going to major in Computer Engineering  
pimp.gif
..............I hate math 
ohwell.gif

lol i think compe is much harder than cs. the ee stuff is crazy hard circuits and robotics lab...
sick.gif

good luck withit

Originally Posted by streetpharmacist

3 of my cousins are majoring/majored in computer science, they hated it but....they said it was the easy route

did they manage to graduate? what type of job they got?

Originally Posted by E3LAL

OP, you may want to consider majoring in Management Information Systems

considered this good suggest, but the jobs are different right?

2 semesters were easy but its getting harder, still have interest in it

suprised how many cs majors are here. im only struggling on the 2nd level 200 classes, like problemsolving using c++ with object oriented programming. anyone familiar with the 8 queens problem?

Exercise Science, not bad cuz I enjoy it..... Biomechanics, Motor Learning and Control and Kinesiology were my hardest classes... oh and physics

Finishing in May, only took me 3 yrs 
pimp.gif
 (Summer classes ftw)

Exercise Science, not bad cuz I enjoy it..... Biomechanics, Motor Learning and Control and Kinesiology were my hardest classes... oh and physics

Finishing in May, only took me 3 yrs 
pimp.gif
 (Summer classes ftw)

Polymer Science and Polymer engineering.  It is crazy hard.  Only one of a few schools in the country with the program though and my school (University of Akron) has probably one of the best in the major and a plus is that job availability is always there.  

Polymer Science and Polymer engineering.  It is crazy hard.  Only one of a few schools in the country with the program though and my school (University of Akron) has probably one of the best in the major and a plus is that job availability is always there.  

Back
Top Bottom