niketalk, what are you majoring in? easy or hard?

physical education, kinda regret not majoring in accounting or something to do with math since i'm pretty good at that. i'm really worried that i won't find a job in this economy or if i do, it will be a 30k/year job which is pretty bad as well

the major itself is not so hard after you get through all the biology stuff about anatomy and nutrition, but dealing with some kids is tough. whenever i do observations i have a group of undergrads with me and we can't even get the job done sometimes, don't know how i can handle 30+ kids in a gym at once by myself if i found a real job

physical education, kinda regret not majoring in accounting or something to do with math since i'm pretty good at that. i'm really worried that i won't find a job in this economy or if i do, it will be a 30k/year job which is pretty bad as well

the major itself is not so hard after you get through all the biology stuff about anatomy and nutrition, but dealing with some kids is tough. whenever i do observations i have a group of undergrads with me and we can't even get the job done sometimes, don't know how i can handle 30+ kids in a gym at once by myself if i found a real job

Information technology - kinda hard mixture of cs ce and ee with network admin and system admin courses mixed in also

Information technology - kinda hard mixture of cs ce and ee with network admin and system admin courses mixed in also

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by CJ616

Accounting:  On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the hardest, I'd give it a 4.  The material isn't impossibly difficult to understand, but there is a lot of work.  I'm graduating next year, on time. 

good %## man.
I'm taking my first accounting course and like you said, it's not that difficult, but there's TONS of concepts to understand/memorize. I can only imagine it's gonna get worse..

I'm majoring in Accounting.....i took intro and breezed through it....im on financial accounting its a little tougher but im still making an A then im gonna start Managerial Acct my professor said Financial Acct and Managerial Acct are two of the toughest but you can only imagine it gets tougher...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by CJ616

Accounting:  On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the hardest, I'd give it a 4.  The material isn't impossibly difficult to understand, but there is a lot of work.  I'm graduating next year, on time. 

good %## man.
I'm taking my first accounting course and like you said, it's not that difficult, but there's TONS of concepts to understand/memorize. I can only imagine it's gonna get worse..

I'm majoring in Accounting.....i took intro and breezed through it....im on financial accounting its a little tougher but im still making an A then im gonna start Managerial Acct my professor said Financial Acct and Managerial Acct are two of the toughest but you can only imagine it gets tougher...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

Majoring in accounting...just took basic accounting course...liking it so far, not too many hard maths except for statistics and business calculus so far, going to intermediate accounting next semester though...let you know how i feel afterwords hahaha

Financial statistics
pimp.gif

get out of accounting NOW!!!!!!

Your major is usually hard or easy depending on your passion and if you truely like it or not. Most people that struggle are not good at it and are usually only doing it for "money". (Not in all cases though).

Majoring in accounting...just took basic accounting course...liking it so far, not too many hard maths except for statistics and business calculus so far, going to intermediate accounting next semester though...let you know how i feel afterwords hahaha

Financial statistics
pimp.gif

get out of accounting NOW!!!!!!

Your major is usually hard or easy depending on your passion and if you truely like it or not. Most people that struggle are not good at it and are usually only doing it for "money". (Not in all cases though).

Electrical Engineering.

If you want to develop a strong work ethic and quant skills, pursue an engineering major. You don't even have to pursue engineering FT.

+#+@, everyone will assume you are smarter than the liberal arts, business, and soft science guys when you hit your desk
laugh.gif

Electrical Engineering.

If you want to develop a strong work ethic and quant skills, pursue an engineering major. You don't even have to pursue engineering FT.

+#+@, everyone will assume you are smarter than the liberal arts, business, and soft science guys when you hit your desk
laugh.gif

Multimedia Production, no it isn't. I think I'm going to take courses over the summer to get some IT certs.

Originally Posted by WErunSF

business calculus is a joke compared to statistics, what is easier?

Originally Posted by WErunSF

business calculus is a joke compared to statistics, what is easier?

Multimedia Production, no it isn't. I think I'm going to take courses over the summer to get some IT certs.

neuroscience.

its hard just because we don't have much time with the quarter system (10 week quarters). everything is very fast paced.

neuroscience.

its hard just because we don't have much time with the quarter system (10 week quarters). everything is very fast paced.

biomechanics with emphasis in physical therapy. %#@+ ton of anatomy. took a class last semester where had to know a %#@+ ton of muscles, where they innervate, originate, blah blah...

hard but interesting.

Back
Top Bottom