Niketalk, what's your age limit of being too old to live at home with moms?

Trust me...I'm not condoning in sitting around the house eating up the refrigerator, not working, and playing video games.

But...if the opportunity to save $ presents itself, why not? What is there to prove? That doesn't mean you lack responsibility. Adulthood will not pat you on the back for spending unnecessary $. And if it did, who cares?

You moved out and wasted at least a stack a month on some apartment + utilities + bills when you could have paid off loans, improved your credit, saved for a house...and so on.

probably until im financially stable.

like others have said, moving out and being financially independent (when you still have school loans) is tough. if you're working, paying off those loans, and saving for your own place i don't see the problem.

probably until im financially stable.

like others have said, moving out and being financially independent (when you still have school loans) is tough. if you're working, paying off those loans, and saving for your own place i don't see the problem.

there is no age limit esp under the current conditions. Some people are even moving back home while in their 50's word to the 99ers. Everyone got their own issues so you cant really knock anyone at this point. 

there is no age limit esp under the current conditions. Some people are even moving back home while in their 50's word to the 99ers. Everyone got their own issues so you cant really knock anyone at this point. 

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

If you attend college then after your degree.

There is absolutely no reason at all why you should be living with your parents after that.

If you don't go to college than probably 21. 

A degree doesn't guarantee you anything.
Neither does mooching off your parents in a comfortable isolated bubble.

A degree will get you a full-time job somewhere, even if you have to work at a Best Buy.

But to think of it these are just my views, I'm not trying to tell anyone how to live their life. Its their life.

The unemployed and the underemployed account for 17% of Americans. 20% of the unemployed have college degrees.

As I said...a degree doesn't guarantee you %%%%...not even a job at Best Buy.
and 60% of statistics are made up. 

Please don't reach just to try and prove me wrong.

There is absolutely no reason at all why you should be living with your parents after that.

A degree will get you a full-time job somewhere, even if you have to work at a Best Buy.

But to think of it these are just my views, I'm not trying to tell anyone how to live their life. Its their life.

The unemployed and the underemployed account for 17% of Americans. 20% of the unemployed have college degrees.

I moved out at as soon as I could. I was outta my moms house when I was 17. I have been out for 8 years, and I wouldn't mind going back.
Saved money, and homecooked meals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I moved out at as soon as I could. I was outta my moms house when I was 17. I have been out for 8 years, and I wouldn't mind going back.
Saved money, and homecooked meals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

His percentages are pretty accurate, you're the one reaching. 

His percentages are pretty accurate, you're the one reaching. 

I personally think guys have a harder time being on their own. i find so many dudes still staying with either mom or grandma...if they do move out... its usually to their babymoms or some other woman. With so many fatherless homes I suppose they feel like the man of the house. As a woman I will not force my kids out as long as they are doing something such as school or working. But I would hope they have enough drive and determination to want to leave on their own.

I personally think guys have a harder time being on their own. i find so many dudes still staying with either mom or grandma...if they do move out... its usually to their babymoms or some other woman. With so many fatherless homes I suppose they feel like the man of the house. As a woman I will not force my kids out as long as they are doing something such as school or working. But I would hope they have enough drive and determination to want to leave on their own.

Depends. Cultures are different. In my culture (Indian) you dont move out till your married. Im 25 and still kickin it. My older bro is 27 and is doing the same. (We got jobs. Im still in school, and he graduated college.) 

Depends. Cultures are different. In my culture (Indian) you dont move out till your married. Im 25 and still kickin it. My older bro is 27 and is doing the same. (We got jobs. Im still in school, and he graduated college.) 

It all depends on the situation. If you saving up to make a life of your own, cool. But if you staying at home, not contributing, going clubbing everyweekend ,you are pretty much a homeless person.

It all depends on the situation. If you saving up to make a life of your own, cool. But if you staying at home, not contributing, going clubbing everyweekend ,you are pretty much a homeless person.

Back
Top Bottom