NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rbt.jpg

??

computer robot_zpseiayifd1.png

???

Can confirm. Am Robot.

Yeah I don't get the robots online..

Is there a way to remove avy's from the forum screen that displays the threads?

Hi there, I'm not entirely sure I understand. Are you asking to not see avatars from the forum listing? Thread listing? These features are built in and we don't have an option for you to customize your view. Was there a reason why you needed to remove avatars? Thanks for helping me understand!

It's going to take a minute to get use to this ...

So far I notice the previous host had a better picture setup for mobile ...

Also where's the subscription tab?

It's going to take a minute to get use to this ...

So far I notice the previous host had a better picture setup for mobile ...

Also where's the subscription tab?

I disagree, I think the quality of photos is a lot better than it was. Especially profile pics

Is the image Gallery coming back? That's how I caught up on quick moving threads when I just wanted to look at pics

I really miss that notification of new posts while I'm in the thread. Gotta f5 every couple minutes.

It still gives a notification on desktop, it's pops up as a border with white font. Though it seems it doesn't always do it. Could be a time thing

It still gives a notification on desktop, it's pops up as a border with white font. Though it seems it doesn't always do it. Could be a time thing

I actually just saw a red box pop in the lower right corner alerting theres a new post

I actually just saw a red box pop in the lower right corner alerting theres a new post

Is that the current page? Because I noticed it did that when I'm on a previous page. May not have noticed it does for both. Could be two different notifications now

So far I've only got that red circle about my avy at the top of the screen. as an alert. but not anything real noticeable to new posts.

So far I've only got that red circle about my avy at the top of the screen. as an alert. but not anything real noticeable to new posts.

Are you on mobile? I don't think it works for mobile. In fact it didn't last time did it? You'll eventually see it if you're on desktop

If you dont accurately click the red cirlce it takes you to the OP or first post in the thread smh. Dont get me started on how i click a thread im active in and it takes me back over a months worth of posts. I miss just clicking the thread, and it takes you to where you were in the thread or to the firsr post.

All these other highlighted sections and who likes what is annoying. I legit got a headache after 2 minutes of trying to figure this website out after jumping on google.

Plus, the font is way to big. Cant read in privacy anymore.

Still cant FULLY delete PM's.

I get that theres more "desktop" accessibility vs mobile. But this is a headache trying to figure out what to click. ESPECIALLY trying to get into a thread when you JUST posted and when you see there's a new post in that thread you have to click EXACTLY on that red dot to get to the last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom