NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my phone, how do I get it off of "mobile view"?

I'm trying to go back to "desktop view" on my phone? It's easier to read that way.

Thanks

I'm trying to go back to "desktop view" on my phone? It's easier to read that way.

Thanks

Hi, there's no way to get off of mobile/desktop view as we no longer have a toggle. The site responds to the device you're using and automatically re-sizes. Maybe you can check your mobile browser settings to see if there's a readability feature that will enlarge text. (I know, I just did this on my own phone and I'm still young.) 8)8)

Thanks

Yea I need this info as well. I clicked desktop view through google chrome but nada.

Hi, there's no way to get off of mobile/desktop view as we no longer have a toggle. The site responds to the device you're using and automatically re-sizes. Maybe you can check your mobile browser settings to see if there's a readability feature that will enlarge text. (I know, I just did this on my own phone and I'm still young.) 8)8)

Dang! No problem. For me it's just to much going on when I have it on mobile view. Desktop view to me, is much easier to read and navigate through.

Dang! No problem. For me it's just to much going on when I have it on mobile view. Desktop view to me, is much easier to read and navigate through.

I feel you. Right now, on my mobile browser, I have inside my settings under Web Text Scaling as 125% so I can read text on smaller screens. Thank you for squinting with us on NT! :wink:

I HATE that its following threads under "watched threads" that I haven't replied to in YEARS.

Is there a way to remove those and prevent them from updating? I only want the recent threads I replied to.

And there is no easy way to just click back to my last reply on watched threads?

The responsive site is interesting.

It's different in landscape and portrait on my phone .

freeze freeze and niketalker23 niketalker23 When you see the thread title, just to the left of it is a red circle. Click on that and it will take you to your last post.

edit: nvm, this takes you back to your last viewed post.

Last edited:
Man I'm still not seeing any notification of new posts in a thread without refreshing. I hope all gets situated soon.

Also, how can I easily view what threads I've replied to? If I go to "watched threads" its updating threads from like 2013. I just want to see the list of threads I've last replied to.

freeze freeze and niketalker23 niketalker23 When you see the thread title, just to the left of it is a red circle. Click on that and it will take you to your last post.

I tried that, but it's only been taking me to the first unviewed post. Just tried it with the Duff thread..:rolleyes:

Also, can we get more emojis? Need that smokin hat and the devil horns joint, stone face, sick face, etc.

I HATE that its following threads under "watched threads" that I haven't replied to in YEARS.

Is there a way to remove those and prevent them from updating? I only want the recent threads I replied to.

And there is no easy way to just click back to my last reply on watched threads?

Unwatch Thread Red Box in top right corner on Desktop

I saw it on Mobile but dont know if its in same place cant remeber

definitely will take some time to get use to the new site. thanks to everyone involved in the migration. heres to many more years :nthat:.emoji

rbt.jpg

??

computer robot_zpseiayifd1.png

???

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

Not sure if you have a bigger version of it (if you do, you should be able to save it from somewhere within your profile once all the old images are loaded), but I just grabbed this 100x100 joint by tapping on your profile and opening the image in another tab:

37213.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom