NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see who quotes, replies, likes, etc., just above your avatar.

You will see a number just above it and if you click on it, you will see all I mentioned above, including new thread posts.

So there's no more email alerts?

So there's no more email alerts?
As of now, it seems the best way to keep track of notifications is to set up both your "alerts preferences" and "preferences" and check the boxes that you would like to be alerted/notified on.

Is there a way to just view the threads you've commented in recently the way it was on the old platform? I used to just open that page, and open each thread in a new tab since it would automatically take me to the last post I read.

So how do I capitalize my username?

Hi there, we'll be rolling out the ability to change your username soon. The same feature can be used to update the capitalization of your current username. Thanks for being patient!

Is there a way to just view the threads you've commented in recently the way it was on the old platform? I used to just open that page, and open each thread in a new tab since it would automatically take me to the last post I read.

Hi there, you can go to the "three dots" in the upper right hand corner to view Your Content. https://www.screencast.com/t/UBXck7DN5Vt

Hi there, noted but we won't be making this available until much later until we resolve higher priority issues. Thanks for understanding!
threads per page (20) is great...its da replies per page (8) that needs tinkering... hopefully it be modulated with individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom