NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's gonna take some time and patience, but I definitely hope they concentrate some of the features.

Right now it seems like there's way too many ways to do the same thing, and it gets confusing.

I just want the emails to stop for now
giphy.gif

in settings
on the left side go to contact details
and uncheck some boxes
that should help with the emails

What is the point of the checkboxes next to the thread titles in your 'watched' section?

If i go to watched, and then at the bottom hit see more or whatever, it gives me a list and a check box by every thread.

Last edited:
HOLD UP.

SO IF I REPLY TO A THREAD AND NO ONE RESPONDS WHEN I HIT WATCHED THREADS. THAT THREAD DISAPPEARS FROM "Watched threads" UNTILL SOMEONE ELSE REPLIES?

AND IF I HAVE TO GO TO THE MAIN FORUM FOR THAT THREAD, IF I CLICK THAT SPECIFIC THREAD IT TAKES ME TO THE VERY FIRST POST?? WTF.

AND IF U QUOTE SOMEONE IN ONE THREAD, WHY DOES THAT QUOTE CARRY ONTO ANOTHER THREAD??

HOLD UP.

SO IF I REPLY TO A THREAD AND NO ONE RESPONDS WHEN I HIT WATCHED THREADS. THAT THREAD DISAPPEARS FROM "Watched threads" UNTILL SOMEONE ELSE REPLIES?

AND IF I HAVE TO GO TO THE MAIN FORUM FOR THAT THREAD, IF I CLICK THAT SPECIFIC THREAD IT TAKES ME TO THE VERY FIRST POST?? WTF.

AND IF U QUOTE SOMEONE IN ONE THREAD, WHY DOES THAT QUOTE CARRY ONTO ANOTHER THREAD??

There is a link in "Watched Threads" at the top of the screen that takes you to all of your subscribed threads (link reads "There may be more to view."). For now, clicking on "Watched Threads" takes you to only UNREAD "Watched Threads." :rolleyes

But yup, if no one new replies, clicking on the link will take you to post #1.

Both of these I find very annoying as well. Everything else is awesome, though. :smile:

new NT sux !!!!!! cant use GIFs anymore for my avy and also my name is not pictured in capital letters anymore while i see some of the NT names are still pictured with capital letters here on the new NT :angry:

But yup, if no one new replies, clicking on the link will take you to post #1.

Didn't notice this until you mentioned it. That is a bit annoying.

A work-around is to tap on the '___ minutes ago' in the bottom right corner of a thread's box to jump right to the last post when there aren't any new ones:

Screenshot_2017-07-18-03-29-48.jpg

EDIT: Hopefully this works since I'd rather not post the same thing twice.

Workaround for thread titles on fully-read threads taking you back to the first post antidope antidope stick stick

Last edited:
Does the view more posts message when new posts are posted come on frequently. It comes on sporadically on my end. That's the most important feature

Go to your profile page then Change Username tab

thanx for the info, i just changed my name its now with full capital letters again

Who all were beta testers and how many?

To have so many complaints after launch I wonder what issues was brought up doing the test. Or was it more of a stress test

That red button to the left of the thread title really takes you to the last post you've seen? Not working for me...or correctly at least.
It won't work for the first time you go into a thread on the new NT. It'll start you off at some random spot. But after you visit a thread for the first time it works fine.

It won't work for the first time you go into a thread on the new NT. It'll start you off at some random spot. But after you visit a thread for the first time it works fine.
Came in here to post this. Now I'm all set with the new NT.

That seems like it only works when there's an unread post though. If I read all the posts jump out the thread and click the title it takes me back to the OP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom