*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

sucks just found out imma miss the NT Show...im gonna be there the 16th -20th but on the 19th i have to drive back to San Antonio in the morning then im going back that afternoon

sucks just found out imma miss the NT Show...im gonna be there the 16th -20th but on the 19th i have to drive back to San Antonio in the morning then im going back that afternoon

What Venue is Kanye performing at exactly, and does anyone know if its only 21 and up?? Any help appreciated.

What Venue is Kanye performing at exactly, and does anyone know if its only 21 and up?? Any help appreciated.

my friends went last year and got into some 21+ venues and weren't 21. had a mixed group between 19-22

my friends went last year and got into some 21+ venues and weren't 21. had a mixed group between 19-22

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I'd pay attention to Karen Civil's site/twitter concerning the 'Ye show too.

She has something to do with it.
She definitely is. I talked to her earlier today about it and she definitely was tight lipped about it. 
laugh.gif

I'm trying to get the hookup from her, though.

She let Charles Hamilton smash for real
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, b.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I'd pay attention to Karen Civil's site/twitter concerning the 'Ye show too.

She has something to do with it.
She definitely is. I talked to her earlier today about it and she definitely was tight lipped about it. 
laugh.gif

I'm trying to get the hookup from her, though.

She let Charles Hamilton smash for real
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, b.

For those of us without a badge, how many shows can we hit up such as the BET showcase and what not, specifically, Kanye?

For those of us without a badge, how many shows can we hit up such as the BET showcase and what not, specifically, Kanye?

Originally Posted by Amer2384

There are hundreds of shows that you do not need a badge nor wristband for, including those posted here. Understanding that, know that RSVP'ing to these shows does NOT guarantee access (if place is full) and that wristbands and badges are placed before those without. The BET Showcase will be $15 - $25 at the door night of and there are no Kanye details outside of what you've seen within this post ...

Originally Posted by Amer2384

There are hundreds of shows that you do not need a badge nor wristband for, including those posted here. Understanding that, know that RSVP'ing to these shows does NOT guarantee access (if place is full) and that wristbands and badges are placed before those without. The BET Showcase will be $15 - $25 at the door night of and there are no Kanye details outside of what you've seen within this post ...

Back
Top Bottom