Niketalkers: Have you ever received free stuff because of your looks?

a makeover..
they felt bad. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

married women 
pimp.gif
 free ps3,free xbox 360,free watches,free chains,free ipad 2,free everything. her husband is a great guy 
pimp.gif
 pics for the beast 

See i KNOW this was posted before. Idr if it was you, so until i see proof or link to the OG post and youre the op , i will have to call ducktales.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

married women 
pimp.gif
 free ps3,free xbox 360,free watches,free chains,free ipad 2,free everything. her husband is a great guy 
pimp.gif
 pics for the beast 

See i KNOW this was posted before. Idr if it was you, so until i see proof or link to the OG post and youre the op , i will have to call ducktales.

I get free stuff or extra stuff on the reg at food places. Just be a lil personable and throw in a smile and its a wrap bros

I get free stuff or extra stuff on the reg at food places. Just be a lil personable and throw in a smile and its a wrap bros

I've gotten various [color= rgb(255, 51, 153)]{()}[/color] thrown at me... Does that count? 
laugh.gif

I've gotten various [color= rgb(255, 51, 153)]{()}[/color] thrown at me... Does that count? 
laugh.gif

i dont think most attractive girls would pay for stuff just cuz you're good looking...

but i'm sure MANY girls fall victim to this if a guy really peaks their interest.

i mean, i've had girls bring me various meals and what not...

but i think that's any guy who's ever dealt with any girl that's aching for acceptance.

i've never gotten, "OMG... you're so handsome. what are you getting ready to purchase? i got you"

but i have received things by just simply being friendly and smiling and making the female feel a tad appreciated when they're emotional...

that resulted in some free stuff and discounts...

looks, though?... nope.

i dont think most attractive girls would pay for stuff just cuz you're good looking...

but i'm sure MANY girls fall victim to this if a guy really peaks their interest.

i mean, i've had girls bring me various meals and what not...

but i think that's any guy who's ever dealt with any girl that's aching for acceptance.

i've never gotten, "OMG... you're so handsome. what are you getting ready to purchase? i got you"

but i have received things by just simply being friendly and smiling and making the female feel a tad appreciated when they're emotional...

that resulted in some free stuff and discounts...

looks, though?... nope.

I got free stuff from peeps, of mutual friends, and familiar faces but not solely based on looks. I'd rather have a hook that's constant than getting something from some broad I'll never see again.

I got free stuff from peeps, of mutual friends, and familiar faces but not solely based on looks. I'd rather have a hook that's constant than getting something from some broad I'll never see again.

Kids menus 
laugh.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

This girl used to let me into the gym for free also when she worked there
pimp.gif

Kids menus 
laugh.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

This girl used to let me into the gym for free also when she worked there
pimp.gif