Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is urs cracked
Yeah my Switch is running Ubuntu Linux off of an SD card which is where I'm actually playing the game. I could've posted this from my Switch but the touch keyboard on it is wack :lol:. There's also an Android setup that you can run off of an SD card that would allow you to do this. No risk of ban or even detection from Nintendo.

Sorry fam :lol:.

Yeah my Switch is running Ubuntu Linux off of an SD card which is where I'm actually playing the game. I could've posted this from my Switch but the touch keyboard on it is wack :lol:. There's also an Android setup that you can run off of an SD card that would allow you to do this. No risk of ban or even detection from Nintendo.

Sorry fam :lol:.
How do you get the games? I’ll crack my son’s Switch, he don’t need online functionality :lol:

That's where I'm playing it :pimp:.

IMG_7162.jpg

Obligatory question every time you tempt me like this: You been playing any multiplayer games online with no problems still?

So looks like the rumors were false and now we probably won't get a direct until June during E3 Week.

Obligatory question every time you tempt me like this: You been playing any multiplayer games online with no problems still?
To be honest I haven't been online on my Switch in awhile. But I got an email from Nintendo on the 18th saying that my online subscription is expiring soon. I don't think they'd send that if I was banned but I can't say for certain. I'd check for you right now but I'm purposely not connecting online because it can potentially screw up a future exploit. The hacking scene is pretty advanced now so there are measures/features that will keep you safe as long as you're smart about it.

yeah.. ain't no way i'm not pushing forward when i'm done with my daily tasks.. lol

i read that some people just put money in their saving and ff til they're millionaires :lol:

Bioshock and Borderlands coming to the Switch is huuuggggeeee

Each Bioshock is definitely a GOAT single player experience

Will be copping both for sure :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Any announcements on anything new/not a remake? Bioshock/Borderlands portable is dope though

I just got back into reading and paying attention to the Nintendo news, so most of that is new to me. But with it being a Mini Nintendo Direct, I can only assume that most of it is updates on stuff that was already announced or a remake like you said. Not gonna lie, that 51 minigame joint is getting copped lol.

Never played Xenoblade on the Wii, so I may have to scoop that up too when it comes out cause it looks great and I've always heard nothing but praise for it.

Went out to Target to get some stuff for the house and decided to surprise my girl with Animal Crossing, so now that's all we're gonna be playing for the next who knows how long

Really wanted t cop the Ring Fit Adventure thing, but it's apparently sold out EVERYWHERE, and people are reselling it on Amazon for about 300 beans, so I'm good for now, although that rhythm game update they showed off today was pretty dope

Back
Top Bottom