• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:lol: @ this toxic positivity take the company HAS to take not to offend.

I know they really wish there was more peers in this console game cuz right now they're getting more than a third of the hate due to PlayStation and Nintendo having built in fan bases.

Last edited:
I thought it was cool to see 🤷🏽‍♂️ It’s mostly fun and jokes when some of us **** on specific consoles but a lot of dudes take it way too serious :smh:

I can’t stand “gamers” :lol:
it don’t gotta be hostile but at least try half as hard as this

b264db3699727fb161620cbd51271d12.jpg

They was warring hard back in the 90s.

I miss Sega for that.

It'd be a breath of fresh air for a new console to come on the scene and start **** talking to PlayStation hard with a competitive system and exclusives :pimp:

Its why I was so hype when I thought Apple or Amazon was gonna come with a new system for this generation.

The Big Three aren't taking shots at each other because there's no need to.

They're all chasing different consumers and the video game industry is a so much different than it was in the 90s.

The Big Three aren't taking shots at each other because there's no need to.

They're all chasing different consumers and the video game industry is a so much different than it was in the 90s.
Well we need a 4th big name going after all of the consumers the three are going after and make a little noise.

Competition breeds excellence/innovation/success.

Walmart let me down on the SS preorder, joint ain’t coming until Wednesday. I’ll give them a pass tho since I scored a PS5 and was a hero for Christmas.

Last edited:
Console wars started because people used to not buy more than one just like we used to buy a phone and keep it until it broke. What’s funny not is that people buy both system but I guess just yell and shame 1 while they play it?

loved these competitive ads :smokin

9e0ad38e1e57766ce63ec1b15b2eaa29.jpg

What Nintendon't.jpg't.jpg

you'd get laughed at hard if you said you copped mortal kombat for super nintendo...genesis or bust.
Until you remembered sega only had 3 buttons. Then it was like “how the heck does this work??” Haha. I remember SF turbo you had to press start to alternate for punches and kicks.

Back on switch. Can y’all give me a list of indie games to check out? Thanks

In no particular order

Stardew Valley
Into the Breach
Darkest Dungeon
Hotline Miami
The Binding of Isaac

Spelunky 1 & 2 are due out this summer.

Back
Top Bottom