• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know I'm probably the only person who wants this but I really need them to bring back out the original Duck Hunt with the gun.

The most frustrating part of being a switch owner is the fact that the games hardly go on sale. There’s a lot of games I wanna play but don’t wanna pay 40-50 bucks for stuff that came out 3 to 4 years ago. Mario Odyssey and TF still being $40 and $50 respectfully is absurd given how old they are.

Finally folded on TF for $40. I got Disco Elysium too and am into that right now but gonna get into TF after.

How’s disco elysium on the switch? Want to give it shot seeing as ign thinks it’s a top 10 game ever

I got it on Series X since it's got a next gen patch. Took me a second to get a feel for it but I'm really enjoying it. It's very much its own thing, I saw that it's pretty cheap on Switch right now I say check it out if you're into RPGs. There is A LOT of reading in it so if that's not your thing heads up.

Def going to grab Kirby for my son’s 8th birthday which is in April. He really enjoyed the last joint on Switch.

I wish they’d port Kirby’s epic yarn, dkc returns, Mario Galaxy 2 and yoshis wooly world to the switch and throw them on the eshop or something.

Is that South Park rpg worth playing? It’s pretty cheap and I was considering getting it. Has anybody here played it?

Is that South Park rpg worth playing? It’s pretty cheap and I was considering getting it. Has anybody here played it?

If you like the show I say they’re must plays. Legit good RPG’s that feel like a long episode, funny as hell too.

I figured out what I don’t like about tropical freeze...

The controls/changes made in how dk feels.
Grabbing vines and grass is so weird. His jump is off. You can’t really run so jumping feels strange. Rolling x jump isn’t the same as running and jumping. It’s like I’m fighting against the years of controlling dk from dkc1-3 in order to progress in this game.

The stages wouldn’t be nearly as hard if he controlled the same. I preferred diddy back then by far because of speed but I would take dk’s movement back then over dk’s movement now and it’s not even close.

Swimming is even worse. It wasn’t broke so why try to fix it..?

The trial and error thing doesn’t bother me nearly as much as the unnecessary changes to how dk moves/controls.

Switching between partners should return next game as well. Being reduced to a backpack is weak compared to the originals.

Anyway my son is really into tropical freeze but is stuck at fugu. I put him in funky mode and he plays as dk but that’s not bad considering the difficulty of some of the levels leading up to fugu.
On my own file I’m in world 3 because I’m trying to 100% the game.

So far for me it’s s dkc2 > dkc > dkc3/tropical freeze.

The boss fights are intense but too long.
Music is mid (unpopular opinion but David wise peaked in dkc 2).
Level design is A1 but plagued by controls*
If you’re newer to the series it’s probably no big deal but playing through the OG’s fairly often makes it hard to adapt. Like I know what I’m supposed to do and I can do it but it still feels like a constant step back like yoshis crafted world’s controls compared to yoshis Island or wooly world.

Still waiting on a switch title to move me. That GTA pack wasn’t it and the Pokémon remaster was just dressing up a mid game. Gold/silver is the only old pokemon game worth talking about and should be the benchmark for anything going forward point blank. Content>stupid features.

I figured out what I don’t like about tropical freeze...

The controls/changes made in how dk feels.
Grabbing vines and grass is so weird. His jump is off. You can’t really run so jumping feels strange. Rolling x jump isn’t the same as running and jumping. It’s like I’m fighting against the years of controlling dk from dkc1-3 in order to progress in this game.

The stages wouldn’t be nearly as hard if he controlled the same. I preferred diddy back then by far because of speed but I would take dk’s movement back then over dk’s movement now and it’s not even close.

Swimming is even worse. It wasn’t broke so why try to fix it..?

The trial and error thing doesn’t bother me nearly as much as the unnecessary changes to how dk moves/controls.

Switching between partners should return next game as well. Being reduced to a backpack is weak compared to the originals.

Anyway my son is really into tropical freeze but is stuck at fugu. I put him in funky mode and he plays as dk but that’s not bad considering the difficulty of some of the levels leading up to fugu.
On my own file I’m in world 3 because I’m trying to 100% the game.

So far for me it’s s dkc2 > dkc > dkc3/tropical freeze.

The boss fights are intense but too long.
Music is mid (unpopular opinion but David wise peaked in dkc 2).
Level design is A1 but plagued by controls*
If you’re newer to the series it’s probably no big deal but playing through the OG’s fairly often makes it hard to adapt. Like I know what I’m supposed to do and I can do it but it still feels like a constant step back like yoshis crafted world’s controls compared to yoshis Island or wooly world.
For as great as I think TF is, I have to agree. If you didn’t play the OG DKC trilogy, it probably isn’t something that bothers you. Also DKC2 OST is insanely good :smokin

Back
Top Bottom