• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tropical Freeze was one of my holiday pickups. Y’all really hyping this game up like that huh? I haven’t played much of it yet

Yo is it possible to switch between two Switch systems by just transferring the SD card? When I do play my Switch, I like to play docked but if I have to play in handheld mode, I prefer the Switch Lite since it doesn’t make my hands cramp as much. I figured you could just log into your profile and your data would just sync similar to Xbox and PS but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

Yo is it possible to switch between two Switch systems by just transferring the SD card? When I do play my Switch, I like to play docked but if I have to play in handheld mode, I prefer the Switch Lite since it doesn’t make my hands cramp as much. I figured you could just log into your profile and your data would just sync similar to Xbox and PS but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
You gotta do cloud saves and then download the save on your switch lite.

CA03771C-305B-4A39-B359-EF357115BDAC.gif

Has anybody seen any hints of the next New 2D sidescroller Super Mario game?
nothings been leaked or rumored up to this point but safe to assume we’ll get something this year i think

it would be the first truly original 2D mario in 10 years unless you count MM2 so i’m expecting a lot

call me crazy, but i think it is going to be incredible...... ( it comes out the day after my birthday and i already took the day off, so it better be)

like any other release, this game just boils down to whether or not you enjoy the pokémon formula

personally, i do and this game providing just enough of a twist with new ideas to be hype for

Back
Top Bottom