Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't tell Nintendo

Attachments

• 20220120_214525.jpg
    20220120_214525.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 1,122
I'm only 20 min into the game. Gonna put some time in tonight and tomorrow but so far it's blowing Sword and Shield out of the water. Feels like what a console pokemon game should feel like. Gen 9 just needs to add to this and Pokémon fans gonna be eating good for the first time in a while

I'm only 20 min into the game. Gonna put some time in tonight and tomorrow but so far it's blowing Sword and Shield out of the water. Feels like what a console pokemon game should feel like. Gen 9 just needs to add to this and Pokémon fans gonna be eating good for the first time in a while
In a good way?

Bought Sword when BDSP came out for the free pokémon and finally beat it the other day. I throughly enjoyed it.

I loved how the dynamic was different then the Classic games.

In a good way?

Bought Sword when BDSP came out for the free pokémon and finally beat it the other day. I throughly enjoyed it.

I loved how the dynamic was different then the Classic games.
Definitely in a good way. It's a little rough around the edges because this is new for pokemon, but it's cool

finally got my lil guy the Switch OLED upgrade after his OG Switch got toast. I practically payed the difference which is about $50 for a new system. so far loving his new console on the expense on losing his progress on the saved data on his previous OG. paid a new 3 year insurance package for it just in case something goes wrong.

after trudging my way though sword and shield, and making it to the 5th badge of diamond and pearl, i finally feel excited about a pokemon game again.

I feel like every Pokémon has positive reviews :lol:
this couldn’t be further from the truth

this is the first pokémon game i can remember in a long time where the community isn’t ripping it to shreds every chance they get :lol:

Back
Top Bottom