• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just been on ebay etc...Nintendo fans whats the big deal with the HUUUUUGE interest in super smash bros. for Nintendo 64. Im seeing folks out bidding on this game like crazy

Yeah, there aren't that many key games out right now but starting on August 4th when Pikmin 3 drops, Nintendo will release a major game every month.

August - Pikmin
September - Wonderul 101
October - Windwaker HD, Wii Party U
November - Donkey Kong
December - Mario 3D world, Wii Fit U

So I would recommend buying a Wii U whenever your preferred game comes out.

I LOVE Nintendo's A game a month timeliine

Hell you can add Rayman to September.

Yeah, I was mainly showing off what Nintendo themselves have in store for the coming months but Ubisoft will be supporting Wii U pretty heavily this year too with Splinter Cell in August, Rayman in September, Assassin's Creed IV in October, and Watch_Dogs in November.

There's also Batman and Sonic in October, although the 3rd party support is few and far between, there are some good games coming out for it.
Hopefully the 1st party games push the install base so 3rd parties can support the system.

So after intense deliberation for about a week I pulled the trigger and got a wii u. I haven't owned anything Nintendo since the OG and a game boy color. Being backwards compatible sealed it for me because I missed out and so many games from the wii. I miss Mario lol and Kirby. Plus it looks like they have some very good games coming out the next few years. I saw the E3 video a few pages back. I thought about just getting a wii but Nintendo in HD sounded cools nd I don't like buying obsolete tech

Got the 32 gb
Nintendoland which it comes with and I'm sure I'll play for 30 minutes
New wii Mario
Super Mario galaxy
Kirby collection
Nunchuck
Wii controller

I didn't want the nun chuck but I heard you need it for many games like Mario galaxy

I also heard there is like a wii pro controller that is like SNES but I guess I will see how I can handle the wiimote

Last edited:
So after intense deliberation for about a week I pulled the trigger and got a wii u. I haven't owned anything Nintendo since the OG and a game boy color. Being backwards compatible sealed it for me because I missed out and so many games from the wii. I miss Mario lol and Kirby. Plus it looks like they have some very good games coming out the next few years. I saw the E3 video a few pages back. I thought about just getting a wii but Nintendo in HD sounded cools nd I don't like buying obsolete tech

Got the 32 gb
Nintendoland which it comes with and I'm sure I'll play for 30 minutes
New wii Mario
Super Mario galaxy
Kirby collection
Nunchuck
Wii controller

I didn't want the nun chuck but I heard you need it for many games like Mario galaxy

I also heard there is like a wii pro controller that is like SNES but I guess I will see how I can handle the wiimote

You haven't played super Mario galaxy 1 or 2?!?!?

You're about to be amazed :smokin

I haven't played ANYTHING on the wii except for bowling and the first new super Mario

So if anyone has any recommendations, please go ahead and suggest what I should get

I haven't played ANYTHING on the wii except for bowling and the first new super Mario

So if anyone has any recommendations, please go ahead and suggest what I should get

1) SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL
2) super Mario galaxy 2
3 super Mario galaxy
4) Metroid prime 3
5) DK country Returns
6) Zelda skyward sword
7) super paper Mario

Why is the metroid trilogy so damn expensive on amazon. Usually things are so cheap

Smash bros I'd get when I can afford more controllers.

Why is the metroid trilogy so damn expensive on amazon. Usually things are so cheap

Smash bros I'd get when I can afford more controllers.

It's expensive because most if not all Nintendo franchises retain their value. In the US Metroid is one of the more coveted franchises.

I for one can not wait for the new Mario 3D world and the new Sonic game on the Wii U. Its almost too many good games coming out all at once. There is at least two great games to buy every month going into 2014. Then next year who knows what else will drop along with what was already announced. :smokin

They need to keep the momentum rolling into 2014.
They have Smash Bros 4, X, Yarn Yoshi, Bayonetta, Miyamoto's new IP that he said is releasing in 2014, FE x SMT, and whatever else.
If they continue with a 1st party title/3rd party exclusive title every month in 2014 then you still have 6 more games they can fill the year out with.

"Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker" HD Remake Japanese box art

:nthat:

My local mom & pop game store called me up and told me they had Pikmin 3, went and picked it up, and I am in love with this game.
Looks so much better than I thought it would look based off of the different screens and vids I saw online.

This video echos a lot of my opinions on Nintendo and where they stand right now in the gaming industry.

What do y'all think?

I'm on animal crossing, add me so we can visit each others towns :lol:

1289-8852-0782

:lol: agreed, I been loving Bingo battle mode, played so many rounds of that.
That feeling when you don't have time to round up the straggling Pikmin, haven't felt that in a long time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom