• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was all in on Arms until I saw it was a full on $60 game. I've never been a hardcore Zelda fan but I just pre-ordered it because outside of it looking like a great game it's the only decent launch title. If Mario was at launch I probably wouldn't have got Zelda

The controller that it comes with. Can that be used for two player games or do I need to get another controller?
Yes, the controller that comes with it is two controllers in one. The sides detatch and can each be turned sideways. each side has an analog stick with 4 buttons. A shoulder button on each side when used together as one controller and two shoulder buttons on the top when detached and turned sideways. Easily the coolest controller concept Nintendo has ever come up with.

Perfect so me and my girl can play games together
pimp.gif
Pulling out Mario Kart at a nice dinner to see who picks up the tab....priceless.

i must be in the minority cuz Idc about Mario not being released until holiday. Zelda is THE game when it comes to Nintendo and this one looks insane. I wouldn't even touch Mario until I finished it anyway. Mk8 will be a ton of fun and I'll Probly pick up an rpg after I'm bored with that until all the holiday releases. 300 dollar price tag isnt a factor to me its well worth it imo.

Pretty sure Zelda will win GAME OF THE YEAR on pretty much every site and magazine! Plan on pre ordering something this weekend hopefully! I really wanna see the interface though. Also, does it stream stuff like (Netflix's, YouTube etc.....) Assuming it does because the Wii U did.

Last edited:
i must be in the minority cuz Idc about Mario not being released until holiday. Zelda is THE game when it comes to Nintendo and this one looks insane. I wouldn't even touch Mario until I finished it anyway. Mk8 will be a ton of fun and I'll Probly pick up an rpg after I'm bored with that until all the holiday releases. 300 dollar price tag isnt a factor to me its well worth it imo.
I'm on this boat as well 

Nintendo Switch Unboxed

This video really goes in depth with the hardware. I love the functionality of this device.
When they were playing Mario Kart and the guy pops out the switch out of the stand base and they keep playing on the switch itself and then he pops it back ...

The more im thinking about the switch the more I have to have it. I just mentioned how it didn't have to be a day one cop but now all I can envision is playing Breath of The Wild in traffic
laugh.gif

The more im thinking about the switch the more I have to have it. I just mentioned how it didn't have to be a day one cop but now all I can envision is playing Breath of The Wild in traffic :lol:
Was just thinking, they gonna be clutch for my drives to Vegas (I take about 6-8 trips a year). I live in LA! Playing MARIO Kart with my boys gonna be insane [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What's scary about using it on handheld mode is if you drop it...R.I.P

Any info on cases released yet ?
Will it be that fragile? 

The things is gonna be moving around quite a bit, i doubt the materials are phone stuff if you know what i mean

I don't know. Nintendo is pretty good with their (handheld) products as far as sturdiness goes. I just want to be extra cautious with this one since it's the actual system.

I pre-ordered a console from amazon and a bunch of master editions from all the different stores. The extras can cover the cost of the system so it worked out well for me.

Game saves gotta be saved to a cloud, if they don't want people to rage after getting their switch stolen.

This company still selling papis cartridges in 2017. Ain't no damn cloud saves unless they make you pay for it as part on tha online experience they'll start charging for in tha fall.

Back
Top Bottom