• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watched the trailer for Sonic Forces and idk about it. Sega hasn't made a good sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. The most recent one I played was Unleashed and that was really boring. The ones after that have gotten bad reviews too.
sonic forces will be trash
sonic mania though :pimp:

I'm not as excited for Super Mario Odyssey as I should be. Need more gameplay videos
I expect the game to be amazing. IMO the Super Mario games end up being the best for each console. If anything you shouldn't want to see too much gameplay to spoil it for you.

I expect the game to be amazing. IMO the Super Mario games end up being the best for each console. If anything you shouldn't want to see too much gameplay to spoil it for you.

I know it's going not only going to be the best game on the Switch but probably one of the greatest games of all time. It's just usually every marquee Mario platformer since Super Mario World has me BEYOND excited. Right now I'm just thinking about whether I should preorder or just walk into a store opening day. I know I'm gonna be playing it day one but it's not dominating my thoughts like it Mario games or games period used to....I'm getting old and I'm trying to blame it on lack of excitement :blush:

Yall shouldn't sleep on that Mario + Rabbids game either......it's coming out in a couple of weeks, and early reviews are already saying it could be the "surprise game of the summer."

The last 3rd party Super Mario collaboration game that got many "surprise hit" reviews was............(the GOAT) Super Mario RPG.

It is getting that many early good reviews, AND THANK GOD I PUT A PREORDER FOR IT.

Last edited:
I don't do strategy games besides some Civ. Xcom never did much for me, so I don't think an aesthetic change will change much

Ya I want one, $150 is pretty good for what you get and the game catalog is amazing

Word I already got a boatload of vc fire emblem echoes, awakening, super mario maker, Mario and Luigi dream team...but I don't like the volume on the 2dsxl it's too low, Nintendo sells refurbished new 3ds xls for 160$ with a 1 year warranty I think that's the better deal

So the rabbids game...is it similar to smrpg lotss or something completely different..?

So the rabbids game...is it similar to smrpg lotss or something completely different..?

Completely different.......it is more similar to XCOM, as many people have noted. Basically it is XCOM with Mario characters and Rabbids.

IMG_20170808_083717.jpg
DGtKowdXsAA3oMS.jpg
DGtKpOFXkAU39Lt.jpg

Fuuuuuu idc idc idc I'm copping that lol

Says at select retailers aka they gonna be a ***** to get gonna see if I can preorder one at gamestop

Last edited:
What's the first thing you do when you see a 20% birthday coupon on a pre-owned game from Gamestop?

Buy a pre-owned Splatoon 2...........yep, the hype got me (at a very cheaper affordable price)

The Nintendo Switch's consistent streak of "60 FPS games" finally ends...............thanks to Ubisoft

The first Nintendo Switch game where it is consistently 30 FPS both docked and undocked is Mario+Rabbids........oh boi

Nintendo got heat coming out

Mario rabbids
Return of Samus 3D
Metroid L.E 3ds
Sonic mania
Snes mini
Pokken tournament
Mario Luigi super star saga + bowsers minions
Ultra sun and moon
Super mario oddessy

Also apparently skyrim comes out in November for switch, also 2k fifa and wwe for those into those games...no madden tho

It's gonna be a Nintendo Christmas with all these items

New York City • Oct. 7, 2017
Manhattan Center’s Grand Ballroom
Play games. Have fun. Dream big.
Compete for a place in Nintendo history

This October, Nintendo fans will put their gaming skills to the ultimate test in an epic battle to win the Nintendo World Championships 2017.

It all kicks off with eight qualifying events at select Best Buy stores across the U.S.* Join the celebration of Nintendo’s past, present, and future—and maybe even win a trip to NYC for the finals!

*Open to residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).

Qualifiers: Four weekends, eight locations
August 19 and 20
New York
SF Bay Area
August 26 and 27
Chicago
Los Angeles
September 2 and 3
Minneapolis
Dallas
September 9 and 10
Seattle
Miami
Exclusively at select store locations.
best-buy-logo.svg

You’re invited to join the competition
Save the date for a qualifier near you and start practicing your Mario Kart™ 7 skills! Show up and have a blast with game demos, giveaways (while supplies last), and more.

Qualifiers will be held Aug. 19 ─ Sept. 10.
Qualifier details
Age brackets: 12 and younger & 13 and older
Kids of all ages are welcome! If you’re 17 or younger, your parent or guardian must be present for you to participate.

Game: Mario Kart™ 7 for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Mode: Time Trial. You’ll get two tries to score the best time.
One winner from each age bracket will qualify for an invitation to the final event.
See full rules Registration form
12 and younger
View attachment upload_2017-8-8_22-17-28.gif
  • Character:Mario
  • Kart:Standard Kart, Standard Wheels, Super Glider
  • Stage:DS Luigi's Mansion
13 and older
  • Character:Bowser
  • Kart:Standard Kart, Standard Wheels, Super Glider
  • Stage:GBA Bowser Castle 1
While you’re there…
You can demo these upcoming games
Get the chance to go hands-on with the Super Mario Odyssey game on the Nintendo Switch™ console and the Metroid: Samus Returns game for the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.

Collect My Nintendo rewards
Check in with your My Nintendo QR Code® at the qualifiers and get 100 Platinum Points. The first 200 people to check in each day will also receive a My Nintendo pin!

Create an account
My Nintendo pins are limited quantity, and while supplies last. Limit one per person.

Locations & Dates
best-buy-logo.svg

August 19 and 20
New York
Best Buy Bronx
Terminal Market
610 Exterior Street
Bronx, NY 10451
(718) 402-2932
Saturday, Aug. 19: 10 AM ─ 7 PM
Sunday, Aug. 20: 11 AM ─5 PM
Map it

Add to calendar
SF Bay Area
Best Buy San Jose
181 Curtner Ave
San Jose, CA 95125
(408) 297-0701
Saturday, Aug. 19: 10 AM ─ 7 PM
Sunday, Aug. 20: 11 AM ─5 PM
Map it

Add to calendar
August 26 and 27
Chicago
Best Buy Evanston
2301 Howard St
Evanston, IL, 60202
(847) 570-0450
Saturday, Aug. 26: 10 AM ─ 7 PM
Sunday, Aug. 27: 10 AM ─5 PM
Map it

Add to calendar
Los Angeles
Best Buy Torrance
3675 Pacific Coast Hwy
Torrance, CA 90505
(310) 791-1186
Saturday, Aug. 26: 10 AM ─ 7 PM
Sunday, Aug. 27: 11 AM ─5 PM
Map it

Add to calendar
September 2 and 3
Minneapolis
Best Buy Richfield
1000 West 78th St
Richfield, MN, 55423
(612) 861-3917
Saturday, Sept. 2: 10 AM ─ 7 PM
Sunday, Sept. 3: 11 AM ─5 PM
Map it

Add to calendar
Dallas
Best Buy Park Lane
9378 N Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75231
(214) 696-2089
Saturday, Sept. 2: 10 AM ─ 7 PM
Sunday, Sept. 3: 11 AM ─5 PM
Map it

Add to calendar
September 9 and 10
Seattle
Best Buy Tukwila
17364 Southcenter Pkwy
Tukwila, WA 98188
(206) 574-4617
Saturday, Sept. 9: 10 AM ─ 7 PM
Sunday, Sept. 10: 11 AM ─5 PM
Map it

Add to calendar
Miami
Best Buy Hialeah
4001 W 20th Ave
Hialeah, FL 33012
(305) 819-0722
Saturday, Sept. 9: 10 AM ─ 7 PM
Sunday, Sept. 10: 10 AM ─5 PM
Map it

Add to calendar

Word I already got a boatload of vc fire emblem echoes, awakening, super mario maker, Mario and Luigi dream team...but I don't like the volume on the 2dsxl it's too low, Nintendo sells refurbished new 3ds xls for 160$ with a 1 year warranty I think that's the better deal

True but I like the sleeker lighter 2DSXL, might have to wear headphones if the sound is that crappy

Browsing around my local CashAmerica pawn shop today.............they are selling at 32 GB Wii-Us at $100. They are used, but they are basically $100 cheaper than the $200 32 gb Wii-Us you would get from the Nintendo online store.

So if you itching for a Wii-U AND don't care if it is used or not, check your local pawn shop......specifically a CashAmerica pawn shop for a good deal on a 32 GB Wii-U console, Wii-U controller pad and all.

Back
Top Bottom