Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I could find a used one I got a bday coupon as well

It was luck for me......I walked into my local Gamestop this past Tuesday to put some extra money down on my Mario+Rabbids preorder, and I ended up finding one lonely pre-owned copy of Splat 2.

They just got it in that day too.........I took the money I was gonna put on my Mario preorder, flipped it to for Splat 2 instead :emoji_pray:

I feel like that's directed at me
U know what it's 1:40 west coast time at 3:00 west coast time I'm gonna be on mk8. If u want it u know how to find me

U think too highly of urself famb, that was directed at the whole thread >D

Me and nawghtyhare nawghtyhare are always the ONLY ones trying get on MK8

All y'all fall back

Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 5.27.36 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 5.26.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 5.27.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 5.25.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 5.25.25 PM.png

350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400.gif

Every multi platform is an easy pass for me tbh. I never take my switch off the dock so on the go means nothing to me

To add on to the conversation me and kdslittlebro kdslittlebro had yesterday about 3rd party multiports on the Switch

Apparently targets got switches in stock in store

A bunch of Best Buys, Walmarts, and Toys R Us stores still have Switches in-stock leftover from the last shipment as well.

It appears when Nintendo was ramping up production of their Switches, they were saving that stock for around this time. The Splatoon 2 release had a juggernaut amount of Switch consoles being shipped out to stores in comparison to the Arms release, and we got Mario+Rabbids heading our way in a couple of weeks.

And with the holiday season about to arrive in 3 months, it's gonna become common to see Switche consoles in-stock at least once a week pretty soon.

Last edited:
It's not like arms failed tho...it's just not what I thought it would be in terms of being popular among the fighting community

I watched a switch force video his most recent where he says there might be a switch shortage coming soon the company who makes the LCD screen has Layed off thousands since apple stopped using them because they are going oled

Still haven't been able to get into a Switch game like I did BOTW. That game single-handedly ruined gaming for me since I finished it. Still listen to the OST. Listening to it rn doing nothing :lol::smh:

Switch will be at gamestops next week with trade in specials

Any PS4 200$
Any Xbox one 175$

New 3ds, Wii U or vita 100$ (not bad)
Old 3ds 75$

Anyone getting Sonic Mania tomorrow ? Reviews are looking good.

I haven't played a Sonic game in years, the last one I played was the 2006 one on Xbox 360...which was trash if I remember correctly.

So for 20 bucks I'm down for the nostalgia.

Anyone getting Sonic Mania tomorrow ? Reviews are looking good.

I haven't played a Sonic game in years, the last one I played was the 2006 one on Xbox 360...which was trash if I remember correctly.

So for 20 bucks I'm down for the nostalgia.
Picking up the collectors edition tomorrow

$20 is a steal for as good a game as reviews are making it out to be

Yeah I'm copping that sonic mania
Not sure if I'll get it tonight or just wait for later this week
Either way game seems legit
And sonic 2 is the best outta the first 4 games
Sonic and knuckles
Then sonic 3
Then sonic 1

Back
Top Bottom