• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ocarina of Time for me is the best video game ever. It had so many innovative gameplay features and overall the experience is pretty perfect. The difficulty is just about right. Where as Majora's Mask is pretty difficult and not as accessible, but I absolutely love the time factor and some of the temples are amazing.

Wind Waker is one of the best because it combined the feel and aesthetic of A Link To The Past but the gameplay of OoT. Only negatives are that the sea exploration for the triforce pieces is extremely boring and tedious, and the difficulty is a bit easy. The art style is really beautiful and still one of the best I've seen in any game. Using Link's facial expressions to highlight things to look at or check out is such a cool feature.

My 5 favourite Zeldas are:

1. Ocarina Of Time

2. Majora's Mask

3. A Link To The Past

4. Wind Waker

5. A Link Between Worlds

If only Skyward Sword didn't have those tiresome motion controls. The only Zelda game I haven't played yet is Zelda II.

Last edited:
For me it goes:

1.) Wind Waker

2.) A link to the Past

3.) Ocarina of Time

4.) Skyward Sword

5.)OG Zelda

Majora's mask is a watered down port of OoT IMO. Twilight Princess is rehash of OoT mixed with a Link to the Past. Windwaker is the most "original" take on Zelda since OoT and even then the whole game is centered around a tool used to create music and cause different things to happen. I just loved how bold Nintendo was during the sixth gen console era. Cartoon link after the success of 3d adult link. Mario with short sleeves on an island resort with a pressure washer on his back after the success of 3d mario in the mushroom kingdom. It was their creative renaissance.

I can definitely respect that list and explanation except for Majora's Mask though. MM was much more difficult with some insane temples and had lots of side quests which made it an extremely rewarding game. I don't think it was "watered down" OoT, more like followed in its path but also changed things up with the gameplay's time limit and masks. OoT broke new ground and was the most innovative game since Super Mario 64.

I loved the Gamecube days. It was such a bold console even though the PS2 was dominating and the Xbox was on the horizon. It had the best Star Wars games, the best Resident Evil games, Pikmin, F-Zero GX, Mario Kart Double Dash, SSBM and the almighty Metroid Prime.

Last edited:
Majoras Mask is amazing and should definitely not be categorized as a watered down oot.. twilight princess is super underrated as well imo

I love these 3 so much. Each one is great in it's own way.

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
A Link to the Past

Twilight Princess I beat once and thought it was really good but I don't really remember it like the 3 I mentioned.

Wind Waker I never had any interest in playing. I might have to with all the good things I been hearing.

Safe to say this NES classic launch is an utter failure?

This is a disaster, Nintendo should've capitalized on Black Friday and cyber Monday

This is a disaster, Nintendo should've capitalized on Black Friday and cyber Monday

I never thought it was a good idea :lol:

Leave that in the past man.

Those games are fun but we tryna play Dark Souls :lol:

Last edited:

I never thought it was a good idea :lol:

Leave that in the past man.

Those games are fun but we tryna play Dark Souls :lol:
Gotta disagree. I think a lot of those games are better than most of the trash that comes out these days. For every Dark Souls game that comes out, there's a hundred Battleborns :lol:

My Targets have been getting small restocks..usually sold out by the time I call 
laugh.gif

All these old games available on VC. It's funny how everyone has the urge to play them now. Most people gonna turn it on and browse thru the selection, maybe play a few games here and there and then it'll begin to collect dust :lol:

That being said, I want one but I'm just gonna pick one up when they're widely available. It'll be something I can play with the the wife.

I picked an nes classic on Sunday morning. I was out raging at a Nero/ Knife party concert and my sister called and said target had some for the morning. I was on a good one that standing in line at target for 4 hours seemed like a great idea. The more sober I got the more I regretted it. I had already committed and stayed anyways.

All these old games available on VC. It's funny how everyone has the urge to play them now. Most people gonna turn it on and browse thru the selection, maybe play a few games here and there and then it'll begin to collect dust :lol:

That being said, I want one but I'm just gonna pick one up when they're widely available. It'll be something I can play with the the wife.

Yupp...no one is going to care about it in 2 months

Back
Top Bottom