• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zelda is phenomenal. It's extremly addictive. Apparently monolith soft helped alot so it makes sense that the game reminds me of xenoblade chronicles x. That sense of exploration and use of the map is very reminiscent. The "oh ****" moments when you stumble on to some creature you didn't expect.

It'a a breath of fresh air with regards to open world gaming. I don't feel forced to go down a checklist. Even the fetch quests don't feel boring because i just find myself going off the path and finding new stuff. Cooking finally grew on me. The physics sandbox is extraordinary. The puzzles.

I changed all of my hearts to stamina which really opened things up. Went searching for a bunch of towers. I've initiated 3 of the divine beast quests. Finally tackled one head on and now im in.

missing chicken...

you're probably either missing the one on the top of the hill on the way to the shrine or the one on top of the gear shop across from the chicken coop

I'm up to 103 Shrines. Haven't randomly stumbled upon one in a minute. I think all I have left are ones from Shrine Quests. Beat the Rito Divine Beast yesterday and that dude Revali is a cornball :lol:. Also finally found the final memory. I'm pissed I have to beat the game soon :smh:.

Yeah but Great Value Falco gives you the best ability :lol: ...Im at 93 shrines and havent seen one in a while and I refuse look online for the rest :smh: I should be at 95 but I can't solve 2 of the songs

Yeah but Great Value Falco gives you the best ability :lol: ...Im at 93 shrines and havent seen one in a while and I refuse look online for the rest :smh: I should be at 95 but I can't solve 2 of the songs
Maybe it's because I went so long without having it/relying on it, but I don't think his ability is all that. It's definitely clutch in the rain though.

I've been stuck on the Zora song since like the first weekend :lol:. I have that and another Shrine Quest open that I can't solve. The next time I play I'm gonna check my map to see if there are any areas that look like there could be a shrine and then explore them. If I can't find any I'm just gonna go ahead and finish the game and save everything else for a second playthrough.

Last edited:
Maybe it's because I went so long without having it/relying on it, but I don't think his ability is all that. It's definitely clutch in the rain though.

I've been stuck on the Zora song since like the first weekend :lol:. I have that and another Shrine Quest open that I can't solve. The next time I play I'm gonna check my map to see if there are any areas that look like there could be a shrine and then explore them. If I can't find any I'm just gonna go ahead and finish the game and save everything else for a second playthrough.
Same, I went a long time without it but I use it all the time now. That + all climbing gear makes the game less of a chore now. :lol: bro Im stuck on that Zora one and the one from Gerudo tower, I see when it lights up but it sucks that you can only try it like once a day.

it's still the best ability for me, not only does it make things easier but it also opens up way to approach things like...

fighting stone talus, so much easier to use it, glide down and land on top of the monstrosity and beat up the weak spot with the hammer

Same, I went a long time without it but I use it all the time now. That + all climbing gear makes the game less of a chore now. :lol: bro Im stuck on that Zora one and the one from Gerudo tower, I see when it lights up but it sucks that you can only try it like once a day.
Try saving a few minutes before it lights up. That way if you mess up you can just re-load and try again. I'm not sure if that will actually work though.

Hint on how to solve:
It's much easier than you think. Think of it from a different perspective.

it's still the best ability for me, not only does it make things easier but it also opens up way to approach things like...

fighting stone talus, so much easier to use it, glide down and land on top of the monstrosity and beat up the weak spot with the hammer
Didn't even think of that. Should make those fights much easier.

Last edited:
I beat all the Stone Talus without it, just run under their legs and climb up their back. The ones that are a pain are the ones that have the ore on their sides intead of the top.

not clicking those hints but thank you. I'm doing everything without help in this game. I still havent found the Hylian shield and I will never be a home owner but I am fine with that :lol:

when you need to do something that can only be done once a day, it's key to have some wood in hand and get a flame sword so you can sit on the campfire and go the time of day you need to wait the least amount of time

and I have a hard time beating the ice stone stalus, not only is the rock on the side but it keeps freezing me, too cheap to buy the gear for it :lol: i am not even sure if the cold resistance gear will prevent me from freezing

Last edited:
when you need to do something that can only be done once a day, it's key to have some wood in hand and get a flame sword so you can sit on the campfire and go the time of day you need to wait the least amount of time

and I have a hard time beating the ice stone stalus, not only is the rock on the side but it keeps freezing me, too cheap to buy the gear for it :lol: i am not even sure if the cold resistance gear will prevent me from freezing
Use what you use to start campfires to turn him into a normal Talus... Same method as fighting the magma talus but I used ice weapons

Last edited:
I beat all the Stone Talus without it, just run under their legs and climb up their back. The ones that are a pain are the ones that have the ore on their sides intead of the top.

not clicking those hints but thank you. I'm doing everything without help in this game. I still havent found the Hylian shield and I will never be a home owner but I am fine with that :lol:
I hear that. I've yet to resort to Google or anything to solve something. I'll most likely go straight there after I beat Ganon though :lol:.

Use what you use to start campfires to turn him into a normal Talus... Same method as fighting the magma talus but I used ice weapons

I was thinking of using fire and bombs arrows and maybe that would melt him but I had like less than 10 in stock of both so I decided to just get the hell out of there :lol:

gon have to try the campfire next time I run into him

I hear that. I've yet to resort to Google or anything to solve something. I'll most likely go straight there after I beat Ganon though :lol:.
Hold off on Ganon as long as you can. Visually it is one of the best boss fights Ive ever had (I put it up there with fighting the Fury in MGS3 but that honestly had alot to do with the dialog and just him as a character) but it is very unfulfilling, I beat it on my first try and I think I had to eat 1 meal and as soon as I was done I lost almost all interest, I'm only still playing because theres nothing else :/ its like when you see a dope related video but you bust and you don't really care to go back and watch it.

I think you might just be too good for this game to beat all bosses once :lol:

I still can't demolish the weakest of Lynels :rofl:

I have gotten proficient in destroying Guardians though

Last edited:
I think you might just be too good for this game to beat all bosses once :lol:

I still can't demolish the weakest of Lynels :rofl:

I have gotten proficient in destroying Guardians though
Oh no, you have me mistaken :lol: Lynels have cleaned my clock many times... Just all the variations of Ganon are really easy. I just got the timing down for deflecting Guardian beams so now I just go into the Hyrule castles courtyard with a potlid and farm ancient parts. The ancient shild is dope but you can just cheese all the guardians by standing in front of them and just waiting for them to fire. Ive beaten a white maned lynel without being hit. He kept doing that swing where he charges with both arms in like a bear hug motion and I would flurry rush him everytime... Next Lynel laid me out on a snowy mountain top :lol:

I must have mistaken you for someone else, I thought it was you who beat all the bosses including the Lynels, Talus, Hinox, etc... on the first try.

And I actually like putting a whooping on the Guardians with the Master Sword, nothing more satisfying than chopping off all their legs first so they can't move and then it's an easy prey.

I must have mistaken you for someone else, I thought it was you who beat all the bosses including the Lynels, Talus, Hinox, etc... on the first try.

And I actually like putting a whooping on the Guardians with the Master Sword, nothing more satisfying than chopping off all their legs first so they can't move and then it's an easy prey.
Nah, Lynels used to bully me. I like dismembering the guardians too but I use the ancient swords.

Just beat the game storming the castle with zero beasts done

Having to fight all 4 Ganons and Calamity back to back is so challenging yet so self rewarding once you've done it 
laugh.gif

I just hate destroying weapons when the Master Sword will come back 10 minutes laters.

I need to try out that Ancient Chainsaw though.

Do the luminous stones, amber, diamonds, etc. matter at all?  Like, will I need those things later on in the game?  Because I have just been selling them.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom