• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to cop a Switch. Is my only way to cop by buying that Gamestop package? Gone through pages and pages and saw no recent answer.

I want to cop a Switch. Is my only way to cop by buying that Gamestop package? Gone through pages and pages and saw no recent answer.

Na go to targets Walmart Best Buy I knew someone purchased Mario kart before having a switch and a week later had a switch no problem talk to stores some take pre orders

Thinking about cashing out on my NES Classic if these prices continue to skyrocket 
nerd.gif

Anyone buy street fighter?
I did. The price seems a little steep for what it is but street fighter 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. So the price didn't stop me. There's some new content and being able to play anywhere sold me. It's pretty cool, I just wish it was $20-$30. It's worth it if you're a SF2 fan

More Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle details – origins, game details, possible amiibo

– Development began roughly three years ago

– Not a case of Nintendo approaching Ubisoft

– Supposedly Ubisoft’s brainchild

– Began as a proposal that went through the standard pitching process one has to go through to get a game made at Nintendo, including a presentation to their higher ups

– Site’s sources say they have seen functional prototypes of a Wii U version of the game at various points in development

– Ubisoft Milan is handling the core creative direction

– Prevailing sense of Nintendo letting go of the reins with the project

– Nintendo reps are closely overseeing it and approval is needed for anything concerning the use of their characters

– However, even the most outlandish ideas from the developers have been met with little resistance

– Twisted sense of humor

– Has surreal, self referential gags

– Early prototype had a hulky Donkey Kong themed rabbid serving as one of the first boss encounters

– The rabbid has access to a pile of bananas that it can use to replenish its health

– Players are required to first cut off his food supply to prevent him from recovering before they can do some real damage

– The DK rabbid apparently will dab periodically if it lands an attack correctly (a possible reference to DK’s dab from Mario Kart 8)

– Once the boss is defeated, one member of the player’s party, a rabbid cosplaying as Princess Peach, takes out a smart phone and nabs a selfie with the DK Rabbid
as it collapses

– All playable characters have an individual skill tree of sorts through which they can develop their own special abilities

– Each one starts with a base skill that they can later improve

– Learn new skills as well

– Ex: Mario has a passive ability which enables him to automatically fire at an enemy if they enter his field of vision during the enemy’s turn

– Some of these powers are common across multiple characters

– Unique ones like Peach’s powerful ability to inflate enemies using a foot pump until they explode

– Online suite was apparently being tested several months back, but it was inaccessible in the test build

– “Arena” mode spotted in the test UI promising some local co-op action.

– amiibo support seems to be planned

– Prototypes feature a mode dubbed ‘amiibo machine’

– Ubisoft is said to be producing prototype figurines of some of the game’s characters

– These could be for a potential Kingdom Battle amiibo line

– Was planned to be announced during Switch’s unveiling in January, but was pushed back to receive further polish

:lol: that DK dab in MK8 is ridiculous... At first it got a :smh: from me, now I just laugh at it.

Last edited:
I'm working all day today so I won't be able to hop on until tonight 

But don't think I won't work y'all when I hop on 
devil.gif

What kind of game is that Mario/Rabbids game supposed to be? I've never even heard of those Rabbids things but it seems like the game is getting a ton of hype.

Last edited:
Na go to targets Walmart Best Buy I knew someone purchased Mario kart before having a switch and a week later had a switch no problem talk to stores some take pre orders

Repped. Called a few Walmarts and got lucky.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom