I’m ready.

idk
i dont believe it
but whatever ill post it
because who knows
another direct is coming
we are almost just 2 months away from smash

Amazon is freaking wildin with their delivery drivers man :angry:

Come home to see that Mario Party is still not delivered yet. Delivery by 9pm tonight and the driver is still 45 stops away???!

Is it possible to play against people? FYI I have yet to even touch the switch as of yet and know nothing about the game
locally 4 people
online is different though
its only minigames
its not the actual board
earn points to win online by playing the games
prolly never gonna touch online
just use it as game night with the fam

So I got my Switch and Super Mario Party...

My wife hates me and thinks that I cheat...in the game not on her. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare was right about family getting heated.

Game is awesome. I don't know if it's 60 bucks awesome, but definitely looking forward to having friends over and playing 4 player.

My body is ready for Smash. Between BoTW, Smash, and maybe getting Mario Kart, I don't think I need much more for Switch until well into next year.

So I got my Switch and Super Mario Party...

My wife hates me and thinks that I cheat...in the game not on her. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare was right about family getting heated.

Game is awesome. I don't know if it's 60 bucks awesome, but definitely looking forward to having friends over and playing 4 player.

My body is ready for Smash. Between BoTW, Smash, and maybe getting Mario Kart, I don't think I need much more for Switch until well into next year.
dont forget new super mario bros deluxe
i had it for wii u
but wouldnt mind going back to it
gonna end up getting pokemon lets go too
just so i can get all 151
to hopefully transer over to the 2019 pokemon game

Just bought a switch and Mario Kart off my friend for $180. What else do I need? He's trying to find his pro controller to sell me. Do I need a SD card or something? Do you have to pay for online play? Is there a shop where you can download old Nintendo games?

Thanks

Just bought a switch and Mario Kart off my friend for $180. What else do I need? He's trying to find his pro controller to sell me. Do I need a SD card or something? Do you have to pay for online play? Is there a shop where you can download old Nintendo games?

Thanks

If you want to play Mario Kart online...........YES, you need to pay that $20/yr sub for the online play of Mario Kart.

Same if you want to play the upcoming Smash Bros. Ultimate, if you want to play that game online, you need to drop that $20/yr.

Otherwise if you are sticking to strictly single player games outside of Mario Kart (i.e. Mario Odyssey and Zelda BOTW), nah.......you don't need that $20/yr online sub. if you are using your Switch as a single player portable with some multiplayer PARTY games.

Thanks
Would def suggest picking up an SD card for the long run but it’s not a must right off the bat

Mario Kart is a good game to start with

Pick up a case and screen protector for it ASAP though

Question for the thread

I have a day one Pro Controller and I had heard about it’s issues regarding the dpad before but never experienced it because I never had to use it until I bought FighterZ last week. The dpad on my pro is beyond stiff and is super sensitive and almost seemingly unresponsive at times when it comes to having to slide my thumb along two directions one after another to preform combos or specials

Does anyone know if the dpad has improved on more recent Pro Controllers or does it still suffer from the same problems??

Question for the thread

I have a day one Pro Controller and I had heard about it’s issues regarding the dpad before but never experienced it because I never had to use it until I bought FighterZ last week. The dpad on my pro is beyond stiff and is super sensitive and almost seemingly unresponsive at times when it comes to having to slide my thumb along two directions one after another to preform combos or specials

Does anyone know if the dpad has improved on more recent Pro Controllers or does it still suffer from the same problems??
Only one known so far that has an "improved dpad" is the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 SE Pro Controller..........other than that, you can use the "dpad buttons" on the left joy con in "Joy Con Grip mode" OR you are pretty much outta luck

Only one known so far that has an "improved dpad" is the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 SE Pro Controller..........other than that, you can use the "dpad buttons" on the left joy con in "Joy Con Grip mode" OR you are pretty much outta luck
Yeah I might cash out on a Xenoblade one from what I’ve been reading

The Joycon dpad surprisingly works great

Yeah I might cash out on a Xenoblade one from what I’ve been reading

The Joycon dpad surprisingly works great

When I was playing the DBFZ demo, I pretty much swapped out of the regular Pro Controller to the Joy Con grip AND going handheld with the Joy Cons on the console itself after getting annoyed with the amount of "in-accurate inputs" I kept from get the dpad in some of the practice matches I was playing.

Joycon dpad is more is b/c the damn buttons aren't "incorrectly" melded together like the Pro Controller dpad. I don't know how Nintendo went wrong in messing up the very Dpad that they revolutionized back on the NES controller on their Switch Pro Controllers.

Hell, I'd even argue you get one of those 8BitDo SF30 Wireless Controllers that are compatible with the Switch for a better Dpad controller experience in docked mode for DBFZ............which is cheaper than the actual Nintendo Pro Con.

Amazon is freaking wildin with their delivery drivers man :angry:

Come home to see that Mario Party is still not delivered yet. Delivery by 9pm tonight and the driver is still 45 stops away???!

Amazon is Fackin up. They’ve done the same with my package recently.

Thanks

Go into to Best Buy and have them price match this.

Amazon product ASIN B073JYC4XM

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-7_20-38-47.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-7_20-38-47.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom