• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only want the Warriors to win so they can humble Mark Jackson's corny preachin loudmouth

Why did my post get deleted
eyes.gif

Someone keeps deleting my post too. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="PRIME"][quote name="Lo86"]View media item 1567466[/quote]I mean... The dude put up 40+ points tonight...

Hardly brick city... But ok.[/quote]Does the entire game count? Because in OT, son disappeared.

And 44 pts on 38 shots is A LOT of bricks, my guy.

Last edited:
Why did my post get deleted :rolleyes

I'm still calling cavs in 5. This game 2 decides if Lebron really is this mentor in the locker room and settle these Thompson's and Shumpert's who clearly aren't ready for the lights down. But I'm not even gonna lie, steph is looking really special right now. If he snatches this **** out of lebron's chest :smh: ....

are you kidding? you think cavs are gonna sweep the next 4? with or without kyrie? man i can't even...forget this. blocked.

Why did my post get deleted
eyes.gif

I'm still calling cavs in 5. This game 2 decides if Lebron really is this mentor in the locker room and settle these Thompson's and Shumpert's who clearly aren't ready for the lights down. But I'm not even gonna lie, steph is looking really special right now. If he snatches this **** out of lebron's chest
mean.gif
Rihanna is that you???

lebron pulled a westbrook this game

lots of points on a lot of shots and coming up with nothing at all when the game was on the line 

I mean... The dude put up 40+ points tonight...

Hardly brick city... But ok.

When it REALLY MATTERED how many points he have?

Bruh, he put up 40+ points.

Yeah he didn't score all overtime, and I was yelling at my TV like millions of other people.

But lets be honest. They wouldn't have gone to overtime if the rest of the team didn't pick up their own slack.

it was a 1-2 point game all night. It was lebrun and Kyrie vs the Warriors...

If the rest of the damn team actually played ball, they would have won. Lettuce bee cereal.

I'm not here to defend the man, cause I'm not a cave fan in the least bit, but posting up a Lebrick pic when the dude clearly had a hot hand for the majority of the night is kinda stupid...

Last edited:
[quote name="ICE CITY FC"][QUOTE name="lamekilla"]Why did my post get deleted :rolleyes[/QUOTE]Someone keeps deleting my post too. [/quote] Stop cussing. Simple.

If Kyrie can put pressure on his left knee and walk. It's not that bad. Tendinitis just flared up again, that's all. No ACL or MCL damage.-

DipsetGeneral M.D.

Might have to go for my doctorate.

Westbrook played half a game after tearing his knee up

True.

lol russ got his face dented..got surgery and played the next day. we may not see kyrie again til december

I remember that nasty sight.

Yeah he didn't score all overtime, and I was yelling at my TV like millions of other people.

But lets be honest. They wouldn't have gone to overtime if the rest of the team didn't pick up their own slack.

I'm not here to defend the man, cause I'm not a cave fan in the least bit, but posting up a Lebrick pic when the dude clearly had a hot hand for the majority of the night is kinda stupid...

18/38?

[quote name="NickFolarin"][QUOTE name="lamekilla"]I'm still calling cavs in 5. This game 2 decides if Lebron really is this mentor in the locker room and settle these Thompson's and Shumpert's who clearly aren't ready for the lights down. But I'm not even gonna lie, steph is looking really special right now. If he snatches this out of lebron's chest :smh: ....[/QUOTE]Rihanna is that you???[/quote]Nah, she's busy atm. :nerd:

You know what's funny if this was a certain number #24 or a certain #0, the slander cannons would be at unlimited ammo.

18/38?

Would it have mattered if they won?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom