• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs didn't score a single bucket until Lebron made a garbage gimme layup with seconds left in OT. Inexcusable. :lol:

Cavs didn't score a single bucket until Lebron made a garbage gimme layup with seconds left in OT. Inexcusable.
laugh.gif
and u know he made sure to actually run and score the layup JUST so he could say "i DID score in ot" you KNOW thats why he did it.

[quote name="ICE CITY FC"]Honestly didn't know profanity was against the ROC.

Love how you pick and choose when profanity is acceptable too. :lol:

Please don't ban me like the last time I questioned your authority. [/quote] Let's just save the suspense, then.

Lebron is going to have to average at least 30 every game. It's gonna be up to the shooters to step up. Tristan and Mozgov played pretty well

lol what?  You're making dumb statements.  

Nah, u called me dunce again and then erased it bcuz your silly behind already got warned once for calling little ole me a dunce

Nice try

But Im done with u

U dont have anything worth going back and forth about

Last edited:

If you betting on JR.... It's already too late 
laugh.gif
That's the point, which is why the Cavs probably weren't (and aren't) going to win this series.

You win and lose games at this level with your role players. When Danny Green went cold in games 6 and 7 Miami won. Chalmers playing huge, tonight Iggy was incredible for GSW. Harrison was good.

Delly was 0'fer, JR 3/13, you win and lose it with those guys man. Can't take the shots JR took tonight in the oracle in the finals. Recipe for diaster. 

That being said, they are okay.

If Kyrie can put pressure on his left knee and walk. It's not that bad. Tendinitis just flared up again, that's all. No ACL or MCL damage.-

Tendinitis doesn't disappear over night

Rihanna had him shook, dude didnt wanna look her way and get called thirsty again

I mean... The dude put up 40+ points tonight...

Hardly brick city... But ok.

How many shots tho? I remember lebron saying if he put up 35 shots hes ending with 60 tho

The Cavs can still win. They don't need 40 plus from him.

You win and lose it with the role players. The shots JR hit against ATL he didn't against GSW, predictably so. 

Stop comparing teams to the trash hawks

Lebron is going to have to average at least 30 every game. It's gonna be up to the shooters to step up. Tristan and Mozgov played pretty well
the shooters.. mike miller aint touching the floor. james jones bless his heart, aint getting shots up, jr smith is jr smith. delly looking transparent out there. what shooters u depending on to step up?

Can we stop with the MJ comparisons by peeps now? No way does MJ have 2points and 2 turnovers in a Finals OT..just saying

lol what?  You're making dumb statements.  
Nah, u called me dunce again and then erased it bcuz your silly behind already got warned once for calling little ole me a dunce

Nice try

But Im done with u

U dont have anything worth going back and forth about
Call it like it is my friend.  

But you can keep your argument of [you dropped 42 in regulation but that doesn't matter]

"Lebron had 44 pts and they still lost its over for the cavs"

It isn't this simple and it's pretty lazy IMO Lebron doesn't have to go this crazy for them to win. He does have to be aggressive however, and JR Smith if he's going to be out there when it matters, has to be better. If Kyrie is out for some time then it gets really hard for them to make this a 5 game series, let alone win. 

Can we stop with the MJ comparisons by peeps now? No way does MJ have 2points and 2 turnovers in a Finals OT..just saying

It wont stop

I wish it would

But ESPN and the rest of the media and Cleveland ,Ohio still riding his coat tails til the end

Cavs almost stole on in Oracle.

I'm liking their chance to steal the game 2. I wasn't betting on this game because of the 134 day layoff, but I'm in next game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom