• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cavs can still win. They don't need 40 plus from him.

You win and lose it with the role players. The shots JR hit against ATL he didn't against GSW, predictably so. 

i mean.... thats ALMOST 50% right?

iLY2L93il2YFV.gif

yea. hot hand. 40 points. (thinks back to harden dropping 35+ with like 20 from the free throw line last series)

[quote name="angels47"]It's the Finals.  The whole game matters, dunce.[/quote]*warned*

Marreese Speights had the same amount of points in 9 mins than Tristan Thompson had in 47 and Iman Shumpert in 34 COMBINED

Pffft i thought steph lost the game on that layup too. I knew the headlines would read how young and nervous they are. I know they'd read it and it would grt in their heads over the next couples days and then they get blown out. Self fulfilling prophecy.

The Cavs can still win. They don't need 40 plus from him.

You win and lose it with the role players. The shots JR hit against ATL he didn't against GSW, predictably so. 

They're going to need 60+ from Lebron with Kyrie compromised. GS just plays him straight up, CLE can't win that way.

yall gtta understand how weak GS looked out there. nobody was really cooking individually... and they still won when lebron had a record night. when GS turns up... who can possibly answer? steph didnt even play like steph. klay still playing like post-season 2015 klay. everyone ate tonight with a bad effort. cavs gonna get slaughtered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom